Bastet Spray? How long must I watch

Like, I’ve watched literally over 12 hours of participating streams, and still has not unlocked…

Maybe read this:

This may sound stupid, but:

1. Is your Twitch account linked to your Blizzard account? If not, none of that time counts. So, make sure it’s linked.

2. Are you watching LIVE streams? Past Broadcasts do not work.

3. Check in chat to make sure it says something about the Sprays. Usually, it will say “[So and So] has been streaming for [this long]. [Watch this many hours] to get the Sprays.”

If you’re doing all 3, then I’m not sure what’s wrong. I got all mine just fine.

Oh, FYI, they do take some time to show up. I didn’t get mine until a couple hours after I watched the required amount. Also, check and see if you have them. You load up the game, on the main screen, on the bottom right, a button will say “What’s New?” Press it and if you have the Sprays, they will show up there.

I hope that helps. Best of luck to you.

1 Like

It’s weird, I got 1 of the 6 hour sprays, but not the other.

1 Like

They are all there then. You only need to watch better. The notify on twitch is only 1

Same here. I’ve seen multiple other people have this issue.

Okay… it is there, it’s just there’s a glitch when accessing it thru the “What’s New” button, where the orange “EQUIP” button doesn’t become highlighted like it should. You must access and equip it thru Hero Selection > Ana > Sprays…

here’s a clip to show what I mean specifically because this was extremely frustrating to find out that something so simple caused me to watch an extra 6+ hours of streaming…

1 Like

This happened to me. Just log out then log back in. Although if you have one now just leave it on your phone or tablet on a stream that does drops and check back later.