Baptiste is useless

Baptiste is litterly the worst healer that i have vowed to never play.
Most the time they prioritize damage over heals. And if you really try to heal u just make it out w very little healing done. Cause baptiste is useless. litteraly any healer is better and more effective

Hes literally one of the best heroes in the game rn how in the world is he useless?

23 Likes

you can keep your zen orb on dva for the entire round and come out with more healing then what baptise will do the entire game

Is this bait? He’s currently one of the top supports.

6 Likes

He’s very mediocre in terms of power that’s for sure
The last nerf to IF was also very questionable

nope I am a strong believer that litteraly anyone beats him in heals and if they tried multi tasking in damage too

Then you’re just not comfortable with his kit. I’d say you’re not very good at him then and need to work with him more, but I have no idea how you play or what elo you’re in etc.

4 Likes

his healing is just pathetic and rarely works. I would rather have any other healer on my team. And before u say oh ur just a dps player, I play heals most of the time cause thats what gets me wins

i can relate to that
his heals are super mediocre and their fire rate was nerfed even more in some changes which gave him some compensation for it (although, not enough)
you only gain value with him if you use your aoe heals on teams which are not spread out… otherwise he loses his heal value massively because mercy’s lock on beam or ana’s rifle is just so much better
and let’s be serious, not so many games have teams where they stay together to benefit from his aoe heals (only time when he’d be above mediocre tier)

2 Likes

Post a replay of a useless baptise you had, not sure you actually have as many bad baptises as you imply.

1 Like

Lucio and moira are worse but sure dude.

You know what you talkin bout.

2 Likes

Bap is still broken by himself, he just isn’t good in this meta.

you must have bad luck because most Baptiste on my team does a ton of healing.

Lucio is an excellent healer as if he really tries he can get more healing then a average mercy. But in most cases the player keeps switching beats rather then sticking with his team to priortize heals

It’s not all about heals.

1 Like

although it is all about heals the second you dont have a very good healer on your team and you rely on the work of both healers rather then just a “main” healer. And lets face it most games do not have very good healers that dont need alot more help then what baptiste has to offer

Well that’s a skill issue, not a “baptiste is bad” issue.

What you are describing “they prioritize damage over heals” is a problem with the player, not the character design. That ult he has, lots of good Baps use it to increase their healing

baptiste in general is still the worst healer on that bar of heros to select and any other hero would work better then him

But again…

He’s better than moira and lucio.

He also has the ability to literally make people immortal.

It ain’t all about heals.

3 Likes