Baptiste Discussion- Nade launcher

Do you think the nades should hit enemies and not pass through them?
Yes it would deal 0 dmg but the splash effect can still play a part in helping a nearby teammate in a close brawl.

Ana had a similar change but for teammates when they were fully healed to pass through.
I feel the opposite is needed for Baptiste when firing at enemies, it feels wierd otherwise.

Thoughts?

Nah, i think that just opens the door to inconsistencies. Don’t need an enemy Rein blocking all my healing by simply being in the way.

2 Likes

To be fair, I like that fact that Moira has to go around to past shields, but yeah I wouldn’t be comfortable with Baptiste’s nades hitting them.

Body-blocking heals has always been an interesting interaction/counterplay against Ana, but I don’t think it makes much sense against a character whose healing and damage are on separate weapons.

But the thing is he has a boosted jump ability, but then again why would an enemy be between you unless the guy in the back was out of position.

Maybe the guy in the back is a flanker who belongs there? Or the guy in the front is out of position? Or it’s just a generally chaotic/dive-ish fight where teams get mixed together. It doesn’t seem that strange.