Baptiste Amplification Matrix Bug

I’ve noticed in the last PTR update that baptiste’s ultimate doubles the damage to both teams. If you shoot through the enemy Amplification Matrix your damage is doubled. I’ve tested it with any hero in the roaster.

Baptiste Bug: ultimate

UP

I can confirm that too, we personally tested the bug together on a custom game because we noticed on some qp matches that we were dealing more dmg than we were supposed to.
Ex: I was oneshotting 200 hp heroes with Reinhardt’s Fire Strike throught the enemy Baptiste’s Amplification Matrix.

We dont know that if it’s actually a bug or that’s how it supposed to work, but to be sure, we are reporting it.

UP

I can confirm that too, we personally tested the bug together on a custom game because we noticed on some qp matches that we were dealing more dmg than we were supposed to.
Ex: I was oneshotting 200 hp heroes with Reinhardt’s Fire Strike throught the enemy Baptiste’s Amplification Matrix.

We dont know that if it’s actually a bug or that’s how it supposed to work, but to be sure, we are reporting it.

(Chris Avina) #4

Thanks for the report! We will pass this along accordingly.