Banned for life

After multiple warnings, why didn’t you stop raging in voice chat?

1 Like

Life ban from the whole game instead of just the chat sounds stupid if you ask me, just permanently disable his ability to join voice chat and that’s it.

2 Likes

You already made this thread today.

5 Likes

Wait… this is your second time posting this thread… Why?

1 Like

Not enough updoots or pity or both.

1 Like

Pic or it didn’t happen.

Well if you got multiple suspensions and warnings ofc you will get your account banned for good. What did you expect?

Did you expect them to just give you a pass and let you have your account still after all those penalties and complaint reports against you?

Stop trying to play the victim card in your post. Everyone gets the same penalties.

They deleted it, for some reason

A few warnings was the chance to redeem yourself but it was ignored, hence the ban. The penalty was fair.

1 Like

Dafran still plays the game, and he did way worse than me. I would never throw a ranked match.

2 Likes

Dafran changed though, you have repeated your offenses multiple times.

I’m not defending Dafran’s actions but he’s shown that he’s a somewhat better person now.

So shouldn’t Blizzard offer this to everyone, since they are using Dafran as an example?

They gave you the chance to change, you admitted it yourself.

You received warnings, and were silenced multiple times.

Your ban is deserved.

2 Likes
1 Like

I wonder if they’d lift it if you went to anger management training and got a doctor’s note?

1 Like

Just to be helpful; there isn’t much point posting in forums but if you feel the ban is unjust, you can try appealing it.

I am trying to have constructive conversation with my fellow Overwatch players. I really need to understand why such a harsh punishment was put on me, and yet these “Content Creators” who have been banned before, are free to play again. Its looking more and more like Blizzard only cares about the players who offer them revenue and free advertisement.

1 Like

It doesn’t change the fact that you’re still breaking forum rules and this thread is at risk for getting locked/deleted again.

And your account is banned, not you as a person. Buy another account like everyone else who’s been banned and wants to get back in.

There isn’t much I can add that hasn’t already been said by your fellow posters, KAOS.

If you wish to appeal, there are avenues to do so that aren’t the forums. In addition, discussing account actions and posting about locked threads are both against the Code of Conduct.

Locking this up.

7 Likes