Banned for Hacks? OUT OF THE RANDOM?

I was playing OW2 solo as lucio and out of no where i got a random permanent ban for playing the game… I was live streaming the whole thing. joking around with a fellow streamer as well.

1 Like

The same thing literally just happened to me i literally have 0 clue what to do i just used money and everything and i have been grinding comp and i hop on to get banned by “hacks”? im so confused idk what to do i put in a appeal but im worried there not gonna respond.

Hello,

I don’t know if this is your case, but I know that recently there is software. These are cookies, they are like the equivalent to a Discord token, but for battle.net

And cheaters use this for hard cheat without worrying about being banned as it won’t be their accounts…

the exact same thing just happened to me at around the same time frame as you.

i was playing a normal qp game as mei and randomly get disconnected from the game and see that i was banned permanently for hacks, and ive never hacked. ive spent a lot of money on this game and spent a lot of time so i have no idea what to do.

ive contacted support and not to sound impatient but its been 2 days when the estimated response time is 1 day. i dont want to lose my account

the same thing happened to me.

I was at the queue stage and suddenly got banned from nowhere.

for what tho? Ive requested a claim but all Blizzard replied was : this was a correct ban.

Like. what?

I was randomly banned 3 months ago, and I’m still fighting with level 1 support about it. I’ve provided every scrap of evidence I can find, and they tell me to screw off every time.

If you’re like me, you’re never getting your accounts back - sorry for your loss.

check your recent activity in your blizzard acc? it could’ve been hacked and they might’ve used hacks? i know that happened to me earlier this month, (not that it got blizzard to repeal the ban!) but it might endanger your personal info if you share account info with other sites

I got banned 2 days ago randomly in a middle of a game. I mainly only play Hanzo, got an email that said banned for hacks. There is definitely nothing suspicious on my laptop, nor has anyone used my account any time recently.

I put in an appeal as well but got a pretty templated response restating the ban message, and that they were confident in the decision.

You got mass reported. That’s it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.