[Bangladesh] Queue Bug! Suspended from comp matchmaking!

So I was just suspended from playing competitive match for 12 minutes (Read my edits below I was then 59 mins suspended followed by a 7 hours 59 mins suspended after. Plus my endorsement went down to 1) because of a bug? All whilst still in the main menu I went from being in queue to rejoin match (which didn’t work when I clicked on it) and seconds later I was suspended for 12 minutes. All this before the match even began btw when I’m in the home menu. My internet connection was totally fine I checked so don’t blame it on my end as I was browsing the internet at that same time. Please look into this as I don’t deserve the 12 minutes(now 7 hours and 59 mins) wait for a problem that wasn’t on my side but on yours.

Edit #1: It happened again! Now its 59 mins suspended! I had no connection issues at all as I was watching twitch at that same time! This is unacceptable!

Edit #2: I am noticing a trend now. Every other queue this is happening to me. Now I’m 7 hours 59 mins suspended. I’m surfing the web while in queue and my internet connection stats is like normal. Only when in queue this happens. Plus my endorsement went down to 1. The sad thing is I installed Overwatch today after many months of not playing and today is my first day this season and this is happening. I am way passed the point of sadness. I am now depressed and my day is ruined. Thanks Blizzard! :’(