Bad Rankup Glitch

I won already 3 times in a row on all five required rankeds without losing more than 5 times and in the first 2 times the game gave me the same rank and in the third one I got demoted, I don’t know if its a bug, but it is so frustrating that after everything what I got it is a demotion without any reason

2 Likes

same. was gold 4 yesterday, just grinded now to get a placement with 2 losses. the rank placed me from silver 4 to silver 1. it’s as if your grind didn’t matter. loved the game despite of mishaps since o1. right now as a user/player/supporter of the game, i feel betrayed and got scammed by battle pass every season.

1 Like

The 5 win 15 loss system doesn’t preventing your true rank from changing it just prevents you from being able to see it changing. Assuming your win-loss ratio is exactly 1, your rank shouldn’t change. Rank adjustment is purely based on wins and losses and not individual performance so if you are winning more than you are losing, then you should climb ranks and vice versa. You might also be experiencing either the bug that prevents your rank from being adjusted or the bug in which during a rerank, your initial rank is demoted five subdivisions before the adjustment takes place. There’s tons of posts under my thread about players with those exact bugs if you’d like to read more about it. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment. Any help in spreading the word about this thread would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Also experienced this. I was Plat 5 going into my 5th win, then on the new rank screen it said I ranked up from Gold 5 to Gold 1. So confused.

2 Likes

Rank is confusing me too. I was silver 5 yesterday DPS ( I know crappy) still showed silver on my profile today but when I played my last 2 games to rank up it said bronze 5 to bronze 1 and now I’m bronze 1. How am I secretly dropped a tier?

1 Like

Restarting your system clears your memory, shuts down running programs, and often gets rid of whatever combination of factors that may have created the glitch in the first place.

Greeting,
Rachel Gomez

1 Like