Bad lobby finding= ban for 1hour

bro your lobby is so bad that when i lunch à game i wait for 30 min for playing DPS and when i the game find à lobby it ban me for an hour for « not fair play » ksf

1 Like

I selected tank in a competitive game and was stuck in a loading screen I could here the game start but could not play. It counted as me being inactive and I received an abandon and a loss for me.

1 Like

Hey same here i just tried it and i got suspended for an hour. All it did was say entering game for about 3 minutes counts me as inactive and suspends me. How is that any fair and by the time they fix it it would still count against us

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here is a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Competitive Match Disconnection And Temporary Ban. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.