Avoid as teammate

Are they going to ever make it where you can avoid more than 2? I mean it’s clear that they won’t do anything about the matchmaker or the trolls or the leavers or the throwers. Comp is nothing but a joke because of this. At least make it so I can avoid most of this crap. I would like to be put in a game that I have a chance to win but the way this is now I have no chance at all. I don’t care about longer wait times if it’s a good game. S10 has been nothing but trash. I’m done for this season.

I completely agree with you. It be really nice having to put more people to Avoid as Teammates. This season is nothing but trolls and toxic people. I highly doubt Blizzard would do that. There’s so many problems with Competitive game and the ranking system is just weird.

avoid player would be better, doesn’t stop avoid teammate when the avoid is on the other team and its toxic.

The Devs did speak of adding more, and I’m pretty sure they will soon. By the time October rolls around I don’t think Blizz with necisarryly “knock our socks off” but they will definetly take them off

Possibly, Scott Mercer has stated:

Not true. In the same post they have confirmed we are getting more social features soon:

1 Like

but what you might deems as inappropritate, others may take a liking to it…remember, you can Avoid for any reason.

I rarely leave someone avoided for more than a day or two and haven’t run into them after un-avoiding. Throwers will fall below your rank, and if someone is being super toxic, report them for abusive chat.

I agree with the post above, here is how you “tweak” the avoid list:

• Use it on a daily/rank basis
  • People on your avoid list will usually fall off your rank
  • Play QP if you lose Comp twice in a row and try again
  • From Bronze to Plat Voice is not recommended