Auriel Mercy Skin

Scroll through the Mercy mega-thread (second version), you’ll easily rack up all the read-posts you need. And you can always like all my posts… :wink:

1 Like

Diablo
(20 character

1 Like

Thanks for the info folks. I am out of upvotes but I upvoted all of you in my heart!

4 Likes

Theres no post number requirement?

Have one from me, because I’m a stingy bugger with them! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Good question, I can’t actually recall that being a thing… I think you have to:

• Read certain amounts of posts
  • Like certain amount of posts
  • Visit forums a certain amount of days

Rico made a thread where they explained how you could see what you needed to level up - I’ll see if I can find it for you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :slight_smile: (Im already nearing my like limit lol)

Yes

Please

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Please

3 Likes

If we don’t get Auriel Mercy this month Imma cry

1 Like

… I would enjoy this skin for sure.

1 Like

@Jeff can we get this please? Ily (This or lifeguard)

Nah, probably Halloween if anything. Diablo skins for everybody. Johanna Brigitte, Auriel Mercy, Nazeebo Junkrat.

2 Likes

Makes sense.
(20 cha

An Auriel skin for Mercy would be really awesome (I am still struggling to find a skin on her that I really like, and this one would be simply perfect).
Also, it would be a nice detail, I believe, if the person you are damage boosting or healing would get a little “crown” above their head (as long as your beam is connected to them).
I never played Diablo, but in Heroes of the Storm, Auriel can “Bestow an allied Hero with Hope” [While they remain near Auriel, damage they deal causes her to gain energy. Auriel can only have Bestow Hope on 1 ally at a time.]
While the ally is targeted with Bestow Hope, he is marked with a crown above his head.
Mercy already has a beam linked to her ally to indicate who she is healing/buffing, but I think this kind of detail would still be neat (as Mercy can only link her beam to one ally at time like Auriel’s Bestow Hope, while needing to stay close to that ally. Plus, doing so helps Mercy gain ultimate charge, similar to Auriel gaining energy) :]
The crown wouldn’t need to be too big either, and would be more centered above the head than Zen’s orbs (which tend to lean more on the side), so it wouldn’t interfere with those.

I don’t know, might just be me who is a bit crazy on details ^^’

2 Likes

It would be very nice! I don’t know why they didn’t it for Blizzard World :thinking:

Blizzard: gives Mercy a skin of a character from another game that has ult rez.

Mercy mains yodel eternally.

2 Likes

She just got a Legendary and you guys want yet another one?

Jesus christ let others get Legendaries first. She has 5 legendaries and almost all of them are for each event (the only event she doesn’t have a legendary for is Winter Wonderland and Anniversary, and she has 2 skins for Summer Games. Granted, the other is an Epic but still). Meanwhile, Ana has only 2. Sombra and junkrat only have 3. And Reinhardt literally only has 1 (discounting the permanent skins).

Auriel+Malthael (Reaper) bundle would be lovely

5 Likes

Next patch: "Given our massive success with pink Mery, we now introduce Auriel Mercy.

Price: 50€ with a 10% cut given to some charity."

Community: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/574/takemymoney.jpg

2 Likes

I play Auriel in HOTS, this would be an awesome skin for Mercy in OW.
I’m still hoping they will bring Thunder Guard Zarya into OW.

1 Like