Atlanta Reign vs. Washington Justice - FINAL

semmler :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Ooof… they are rocking the COX logo on their jerseys… not the best time right now considering what happened on Friday and Saturday.

Definitely. Losing Dafran suddenly was a big deal for them. He was more of a rock than it seemed like.

have no idea what happened

huh? whatre you talking about?

Long story short, COX in Los Angeles was screwing over everyone trying to play Blizzard games with a server routing issue.

The posts were pouring into the tech support forum all weekend long.

Yeah he seemed to be responsible for the creative stuff they did, shows what an influence he was.

I’m predicting a DC win here. They’ve gradually improved, whilst Atlanta are in freefall

not familiar with this issue, but it sounds preety bad

Lul, the narrators are funny: “Corey and the Koreans”. :sweat_smile: Sounds like a Boygroup. ^^

This was happening in several areas of the country where COX is a provider. It’s been happening to me in Louisiana, too. I don’t know how to deal with it.

Basically a bunch of disconnections, or getting routed to Chicago or Australian servers.

If you are having current issues, best to post in the tech support forum and state your location, that you use COX as an ISP, and share the results of a WinMTR test.

1 Like

Corey winning this…

…and Washington went Goats and the boos came in.

1 Like

Corey just flexing them sniping str-…
…Annnnnnnd they all suddenly switch to GOATS. DANG IT!

3 supports is the consistent resulting factor in all of these matches.

I’m worried healing as whole could get nerfed

Lose one team fight, panic and go Goats and lose anyways.

https://m.imgur.com/3lVq5dZ?r

Who all thinks they should not have switched to Goats?

After Map 1

-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3