-
-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

They are missing out on a huge opportunity with COVID-19… being one of the few things streaming e-sports wise (and ANY sports wise). Even if most of the viewers are bots or people farming tokens who cares, I know they want those numbers. I’m sure they’re working on something.

ttuba needs to be subbed out i think

Seems like he’s getting it done now. I’ve really only seen them use Stratus for Mei lately.

Because Achilios said it. I did it.

me on a weekend night after two drinks

Echilios
echOMEGALUL

Really kind of impressed with the Reign’s cart control during Route 66. The Justice had to win three fights in a row on their offense just to get the first point. When the Reign got “staggered” it was always a mobile hero who was contesting the cart til the bitter end, which just bought time more than anything.

Also, Gator/Hawk is a very formidable tank comp. Incredible halts/fortifies and incredible Sigma play. If anyone is looking to improve as Orisa/Sigma, I’d recommend watching them.

1 Like

Does it bug anyone else how often pros leave one player alone pushing the cart while everyone else spreads out around the map between fights? I don’t think it’s as a good a decision as they think it is.

God that was a bad game

Final Score

-
-
Victory!
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

This is actually the best strategy. The idea is to keep the team fight off of the payload and position most of your team in a position where they can pounce on the opposing team. Yes the payload moves faster when three or more players are on it, but its not as much of an advantage as controlling the high ground. Eichenwalde is the most common map for this strategy…

Okay everyone, next match is up and ready to go.