Atlanta Reign vs. San Francisco Shock (Playoffs) - FINAL

No they were losing whether they stepped off or not.

atlanta definitely didnt have a zero chance of winning. id say it was more 50/50

2 Likes

They still had a chance until they c9’ed. Seen teams clutch out worse.

Great Job Atlanta :stuck_out_tongue:
NYXL is going to wreck you though.

They both just had 7-0 stage 4s so it was even going into this.

I think Atlanta is looking good, probably can beat NYXL. They also have NYXL read in the past, granted that was a different meta but they were struggling that stage and still beat them twice.

2 Likes

so the more i watch it i think it WAS the accretion that knocked moth off…so less C9…but still incredible

2 Likes

No.
We’ve been waiting two years from the sandbagging debacle for this championship.

:stuck_out_tongue:

You can always count on LW Blue to choke

1 Like

No that was before, they are going to win now. Or I will have to sell all my skins. :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, NYXL never loses, nice try.

Final Score • First to Four

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

IMO Atlanta will crush NYXL, showing that Atlanta had a 7-0 season, and NYXL stumbled out of the gates of 2-2-2.

I’m not saying I called it, but I called it

I’m not even sure what that picture means but :rofl:

Don’t mind me, just expressing my reaction to Bendubz statements with obscure gifs…

It’s me. I’m dog. Woof

1 Like

The Reign are essentially the zero to hero story. I cannot wait to see them in action against the NYXL.

but, nyxl seems to be adjusting fast, so itll be an interesting match. anamo absolutely carried last match and who knows what kind of stuff nyxl could pull out. that being said, gator is an insane sigma and its gonna be very interesting to watch.

We get to play NYXL again! I love it - we own them.