Atlanta Reign vs. Los Angeles Gladiators - FINAL

Gladiators coming out with rather sharp fangs tonight!
Altanta getting a bit ran over.

Yep

That’s the thing if Roar can survive the first encounter (which he hasn’t been) the Gladiators are pretty solid.

Agreed, which just makes it weirder that a loss today would mean the first 2 teams eliminated from Stage playoffs officially were the 2 LA sides

1 Like

This is looking like if Atlanta complete it will be in OT

1 Like

just off topic what do you think of talon this year in contenders?

FYI, dev post alert:

I haven’t had a chance to catch one of their games yet this season, but their recruitment looks very good. Really rate oPuTo. I see they won earlier today against Cyclone Coupling, so I’ll watch that VOD tomorrow when I wake up.

1 Like

After Map 2

-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueMLGESPN3

Man, the Gladiators are really crushing it today. It must feel pretty good to be 2 - 0 against the Reign right now.

Yes, but I guarantee you the Reign are gonna come out of that locker room angrier than that cat I’m fostering, whose codename is “Psychohosbeast”…

Dive v Bunker on Anubis? What is this? A throwback episode?

I watched it last night they looked good, l mean they didn’t put cyclone to the sword.

You might be able to tell better than me when you watch the vod, but l couldn’t tell if it was talons pressure or cyclones extremely slow reaction time.

It’s only early though.

1 Like

Well then…a match that was pretty interesting…kinda wish there was more Junkrat play though.

Reign: We’ll go classic Bunker, LA will never be able to run 3-3 into this

Gladiators:

2 Likes

DPS!!! Played til map completion!

Brings a tear to my eye

4 Likes

Pretty interesting to see wrecking ball winston dva 3 tank dive actually work

Atlanta just invested everything on that push and got nothing for it. That might have sealed the match for the Gladiators right there.

UPDATE: Yeah now there is no way they are finishing this with time on the clock. Glads got this in the bag.

1 Like

And I thought that Atlanta was one of those teams that you were scared to go up against.

It feels like Atlanta is getting aggressive on the wrong things. Monte has mentioned the pushing in off early Support ults, but also like just now: Nice 3-man Shatter, zero follow-up.