Atlanta Reign vs. London Spitfire - FINAL

Why do people keep going GOATS on defense for point A(specifically), see it gets countered hard…and do it again later?
Is it for ult charging? Kinda uninitiative when you lose first point and the other team have all the time in the world for pushes.
Go GOATS later…Point A isn’t the best for it in open areas.
If’s it’s GOATS vs GOATS, yeah…it’ll do something. But if it’s DPS…you’re gonna get swept more than likely.

They most likely do it to drain time off the clock through sustain.

Sustain can only do so much when the other team can just dance around you, slowly pick you off, and have a lot of control when you should poke out or not.

Well through respawn advantage the attacking team is likely to win out eventually anyways. It’s just a matter of when. Goats is more likely to survive longer and drain more time, even if it does eventually lose out.

Hhhhmmm…I guess that makes sense.
I just feel that it’s not too great if the other team decides to really provoke you to come out by standing on point.

There also is probably at least a little bit of ult economy to deal with in there as well.

I know it helps later when the other team gets Point A and have to switch, so you more than likely have ults online, but…I guess I just personally don’t like being so influenced by the enemy team when it comes to my movements in that kind of situation.

Atlanta lost…Dogman BETTER keep his cool on social media afterward…

On a side note, I noticed Aaron Keller has moved from his seat in the stands. Either means he is now in the skybox or perhaps…

I would note, I am watching the Atlanta player cameras and I feel confident to say they are not tilted at least. Babybay is at least laughing (despite that he has had five gravs eaten by Fury’s defense matrix).

i would start laughing at that point too

Uuuhhhh…what was that D.va bomb? Slippy fingers? :sweat:

oh my god this is still only round two?? this has lasted like 45 hours

1 Like

3hrs for 2 complete matches, that’s actualy a good time. We don’t have a 5. map and we hadn’t much tiebreaker rounds so far.

i meant more that this whole time on gibraltar feels like its lasted forever

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

F
:sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

It was to much goats again for sure there. ^^

Too bad for Atlanta…