Atlanta Reign vs. Hangzhou Spark (Playoffs | Losers Bracket) - FINAL

1 Like

Oh well. I wanted Atlanta to win this so Shock can crush them. Looks like Shock will be the winners of Losers.

Im usualy for the “underdog” of each matchup and in this match, Atlanta is very under.
At least they finaly discovered that Genji is a good counter to Bastion. :sweat_smile:

…Aaaand there is the gg. ^^"

good night one last time atlanta

The End.

R.I.P. in peace.

Final Score • First to Four

-
-
-
-
-
-
Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

Atlanta exits the season in 6th place, and scores a $300,000 USD performance bonus. Total winnings $325,000 USD (Stage 1 Quarterfinal appearance).

Not a Reign fan. But a little sad to see BabyBay lose. Was always a fan of his.

I was shocked to learn he was a cheater in Counter Striker. Didn’t know that until I read his profile. I’m not a fan of Atlanta but I really wanted to see a rematch of Shock. Too bad Spark destroyed them.

However, Spark has zero chance to win against Shock. I don’t see it happening.

Got 3 out of 5 picks right. Still can’t claim them :rofl:

Lol well I don’t want to jinx it. Shock have to beat LA first.

1 Like

Are you in an ineligible country? (Sorry if I already asked, I can’t track everyone.)

All I’m saying is that LAG beat Spark, who just thrashed both Seoul and Atlanta. There’s absolutely zero guarantee Shock will even make it through today

All good :joy:

Nah, not eligible.

Next match is up and ready:

did he actually type that lol?

Yes, it’s a classic Babybay moment.

(the the “f” verb is different…)

How have you all done on League Picks? I have 133 correct… going for that 150 correct Prize. Looks like I’m not getting to that one this season.