Atlanta Reign vs. Florida Reign - Now Live

Someone please change the title lol

Man, Mayhem is looking great. What a great turnaround they have had this season. Also Yaki is cracked!

1 Like

Reign v Reign - the Reigning of Mayhem!

After Map 2

-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: Overwatch League (Tokens Enabled Here!)

Well, the first tech issue of the day has been and gone, and now we must wait for another 2 minutes.

1 Like

Alright, my body has made it clear…it’s time for me to hit the sack and get some shuteye…

See the APAC crew in the morning!

I bet they’re planning on releasing Erster. That’s the only explanation I can think of for them continually deciding to not play him on the side of the Reign.

Babybay map 3 popoff again?

i mean if erster is release material…wth is chipsa?

Benchwarmer.

2 Likes

99.5 percent capture.

Oof is all I can say

After Map 3

-
-
-
-

That was a gamer tier hold from Atlanta.

What were you saying last night, Dogman?Haha

Oh come on Mayhem, let me finish my pizza for pete sake!

Final Score

-
-
Victory

Called it like a mad lad.

1 Like

The next match discussion will begin here: Los Angeles Gladiators vs. Philadelphia Fusion - FINAL

WyomingMist, since you keep track of these things, I followed all your instructions, and after watching hours of the games, I never got a single token. Not going to raise drama about it, but I thought you should know. There seem to be some problems with this thing.

Honestly, I don’t know why they moved OWL from Twitch to YouTube. But hey, it’s not my decision.

Have you worked through any of my troubleshooting steps on this thread? Please take a look if you have not already. Please note though, I have reported in a lot of the feedback the community has given me over the weekend, and hopefully when Overwatch League resumes on June 13th, a lot of the issues will be resolved.

Your instructions said that once the drops enabled message was there and I was signed in and account-linked at the YouTube OWL page, watching the Live showing, I should be good to go, I was there and I never got drops.

You don’t need to worry about me, if there’s a skin like GOAT Brig available again, I’ll gladly cough up the ten bucks and get it. It’s not a huge deal. But, I just wanted to let you know that even with the “drops enabled” message, watching of the Live showing, account linkage and all that jazz, there’s still problems.