Season: 10-11 +9

Season: 17-7 +18

Final Score

-
-
-
-
Victory!

WATCH LIVE: OverwatchLeague.com (Tokens Enabled Here!)

Click here for 2020 Playoffs Rules and Details
Click here for North American Bracket
Click here for Asia Bracket

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Is it being played on the live patch?

1 Like

no, this is two patches ago(hog buff patch)

1 Like

no throwing this time pls BQB

1 Like

I for one am excited to see what new hog strategies will be employed.

Or will it be Dive?

almost 30 mins and the san francisco shock logo is still in place of the florida mayhem one

My OCD…cant take it anymore

neither of these teams ran hog really…they both ran winston/dva for most part last week Stats Lab (beta) | The Overwatch League

(actually atlanta mightve run more rein than winston)

of the 4 teams playing today only washington really ran hog…which thhey did almost exclusively with zarya to great effect (you mightve heard about decay popping off)

1 Like

Oh sweet this is the dive I’ve been implying was being pandered to for a long time. I want to see this.

I’m sorry this post looks like a train wrecked a marquee.

Blizzard has cried “wolf” too many times when it comes to viewership rewards.

I’m watching using my PS3 utube link. It’s more convenient for me anyway.

been using app all season with 0 issues…even went ahead and bought 6 skins a couple of days ago…kept 800 for allstars, champion, mvp and anything else that might release early next year (i started with like 100 when they brought back tokens)

1 Like

Petition to write Decay vs Los Angeles Valiant as the next matches title.

I hate you :unamused:

Great match let’s gooo

i prefer youtube as well on the pc…but i make sure app is always running on desk or bed (somewhere)…too many complaints about tokens from website for me to ever consider trying it agian

Share the stream!!
Let’s community help to grow the channel!

I had no problems until a few months ago. They changed something. I used to open Overwatch, click OWL link, redirected to utube, make sure to click the viewership rewards button, then go full HD to watch on the BIG screen while my PC is on hosting the image.

It worked, for awhile…not anymore…:unamused:

Got no dog in this fight, so hoping for a good match.

Gonna be massively distracted for a bit while I answer some emails and write a few messages, but looking forward to a good match.

hi gamers whatre we all up to this afternoon

I imagine both teams will be running Sombra a lot.

I am leaning toward Mayhem, but the Reign will not just yield.

Amazing :grinning:

Reaper saved himself from the boop!