Atlanta Reign vs. Chengdu Hunters - FINAL

They’re a side from Georgia, they ALL know how to bottle it

i love both teams. goats being crapped on, and now dafran on cree. POGGERS MATCH

TOKEN ADVISORY (Updated 5:39 PM)

Tokens are now starting to work again. Please note, you may see several drops in a short session throughout the remainder of the day!

that was a VERY fun village round

GO HUNTERS! for texas!

keep on rolling that hamster

1 Like

Throw Dogman a bone.

obigatory “Dogman is a feeder!”

We could end up with a scenario where Houston and Dallas tie for the last playoff spot and that would be a hype tie breaker game.

Back then, they were such a meme that the 1988 1st season episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation episode “The Neutral Zone” took a crack at them:

“Uh, I’d like to see how the Braves are doing after all this time. Probably still finding ways to lose.”

I was at Dixie Trek 88 in Atlanta and somebody drove from Birmingham with a copy of that episode right after it was sent out by satellite for next week and we watched in the con suite. When that line hit we had to pause the VCR for over two minutes because everybody was on the floor laughing over it.

Chengdu Hunters are like “What is a meta? We play what we wanna play, and enjoy ourselves”.

2 Likes

Jinmu on Pharah is crucial

that was a VERY fun nepal map

1 Like

So that would be:

• Chengdu 4-0 Atlanta
  • Houston 3-2 Atlanta
  • Vancouver win v Guangzhou

That was a silly episode, almost sunk the series for them if they didn’t have the Borg reference/hint in that episode.

and be successful with it

Aaaaaaand…another C9…what in the heck is the coaches teaching these players…

They’re 2 - 4

Wyoming, since you are doing the maths, what are the results I should cheer for Boston to get into the playoffs?

The result of this game wouldn’t matter if Paris 4 - 0 Philly and then Houston 3 - 2 ATL.

1 Like

You want Uprising in? Cheer for the Sasquatches…

1 Like