Ashe's Dynamite

Rofl. Who doesn’t love unavoidably slowly burning to death from a massive AoE. I know I do. Sign me up. Buff the damage. Might as well just make it do D’Va bomb levels of damage when that dynamite goes off. Might just be a little more fair.

1 Like

Ignoring the sarcasm of your post I think Ashe’s dynamite would be a lot more balanced if we were able to destroy it (much like a Junkrat concussion mine).

2 Likes

I could get behind this. Let it be destroyable.

2 Likes

It should be destroyable in that if you shoot it it detonates, but it shouldn’t break completely like Junkrat’s mine. Also, it should be destroyable midair like Symmetra’s turrets.

So you can harm your own team? no thank you lmao

Teammates should be running from dynamite anyway. You can already shoot into reflect and harm your team. You can already wall them off with Mei. You can put a TP off the edge. Etc.

It would also mean you can shoot a dynamite midair near Ashe and light her on fire.

1 Like

That’s why healers are a thing.

1 Like

Last time I checked her dynamite hurts the healers the most. Small squishy target, suddenly on fire. The damage just tick tick ticks. Even with a moira orb, lucio heal boost, brig’s passive, or Ana’s heal… it does a lot of damage.

No it wouldn’t. Any Ashe player worth her salt explodes the dynamite in mid air, so even if you could destroy enemy dynamite, you wouldn’t get the chance

1 Like

Dva Defense Matrix and shields.

If Rein doesnt have the sense to aim his shield UP thats a problem.

Get a Dva to absorb the dynamite.

Stay near your healers so they can pull you back up or stay near health packs.

if you are already low health and the explosion kills you, well, tough bunnies.

And any competent Ashe only uses the dynamite for large groups for ult charge or to finish off a low health player with the kaboom.

Any Ashe player worth her salt isn’t standing directly in front of the enemy she’s trying to kill. There’s travel time on the Dynamite, meaning that if it was destroyable by the enemy team they could either destroy it while its in the air or hope that Ashe misses the shot on detonation. Dummy.

1 Like

i have pretty mixed feelings about that. on one hand, it can reward skill. on another hand… it rewards spam, which if you ask me, being able to accidentally generate picks is already rewarding enough.

definitely think people should be able to shoot it after it’s landed, but it should still blow up like it normally does and damage/DoT them if they’re not far enough away.

like idk if im playing junkrat and someone shoots my mine before i detonate it im okay with that because junkrat is primarily a hero made for children who can’t win games without riptire… but it just feels lame when you’re playing a difficult hero and you get cheesed by something like that

Wow. It’s almost like D’Va’s defense matrix and shields are the answer to stopping most damage. Good thing there’s 1 character with a defense matrix and 2 main tanks with shields. It’s not like Ashe’s primary fire doesn’t blast them out or anything. It’s not like if she land’s 12 shots your defenses are toast or anything like that. That’d just suck.

Ashe’s dynamite is frustrating not because it is OP, but because it makes you feel helpless. Most healers either entirely negate it, or they can mitigate most of the damage.

Personally, I feel like the damage is fair as for it to get the most value the Ashe needs to perform a skill shot, or the player has to not be paying full attention.

First off, what’s with the personal insult?

Secondly, who says you have to be standing right in front of the enemy to use dynamite on them? A good Ashe usually throws the dynamite from behind or above or from the side, so that the enemy doesn’t have a chance to react before they explode it.

I could already tell from your post that you were terrible at Ashe, but I confirmed it by checking your profile and seeing your 40% win rate on her (which explains why you don’t understand that Ashe is supposed to use positioning in order to be able to explode dynamite in mid air from positions where the enemy can’t fire at her), whereas I have an 80% win rate on her over 5 hours and actually know how to play her…

Probably explains why your endorsement level is only level 1. Private profile btw, and yet you think you can sh*t all over my stats for no reason? When I don’t play Ashe in competitive, because I’m a Symmetra+Support main, bucko. Not all of us have the luxury to be playing hours and hours of the brand new dps.
and If you’d frigging like I can link you to a game where someone was toxic to me for absolutely no reason other than the fact that I was a female and playing Ashe that occured this season, which was pretty much the contents of the majority of my Ashe games this season, where I locked in Ashe and half my team threw the game immediately because they either a) didn’t get to play Ashe or b) didn’t want anyone on the team to play Ashe at all. So you can royally eff off.

Wow someone is PMSing hard, LMAO. You were the one that started with the personal insults with me, remember. Why would I care whether someone else was mean to you, btw? That has nothing to do with me.

I’m not going to continue this conversation with you anymore, because you legitimately seem unhinged

so you’re sexist and you got triggered over the word “dummy” lmao what a catch

The trade off for dynamite is the fact it feeds support ultimates.

Dynamite blast range isn’t that large.
Shooting it can be difficult after you’ve tossed it and it rings pretty loud when it’s tossed near you.

It’s a strong ability, but it’s not a guarantee thing either. The slightest edge can make it bounce in unwanted areas. So it takes practices to truly throw it well.