Ashe deadlock -> "Calamity"

in addition to the obvious feedback on Ashe’s hair (see the article on dexerto), I would like to expose a little feedback like “reader”, from a fan of the lore.

it would be appropriate to rename Ashe’s skin in “Calamity”, which is her nickname throughout the book to conceal her true identity from her first gang. I think it would make her connection to the book better.

6 Likes

Honestly, I was expecting the red hair she wore along the novel commiting the robberies, but the skin actually refers the very end of the novel, when she is wearing her red jacket and fully embrace her new identity as the gang leader.

The only thing that bother me, is the logo on said jacket : the est 1976 isn’t on it like it’s said in the novel.

I think when she had her fallout with McCree, she decided to remove it from the logo since it was McCree’s special touch (and it would explain why he had it on his tatoo and jacket, and not the actual Deadlock Gang members in Reunion).

So yeah, i’m kinda annoyed that little detail isn’t on Ashe Deadlock skin :confused:

2 Likes

Calamity is the redhead disguise. The skin is based on the cover art, which looks to be based after the events of the novel.