As the Queen decrees: The Overwatch 2 Beta comes to an end

As the Queen decrees: The Overwatch 2 Beta comes to an end

The Overwatch 2 Beta comes to an end—and with that, we’re one step closer to a new beginning on October 4.

View Full Article

19 Likes

L bozo, no one likes this bring it back

14 Likes

Time for HogWatch and doubleshieldWatch

22 Likes

(like a certain unannounced fox-related hero who will be joining the support roster).

I wonder who that could be :wink:

17 Likes

Secret genji rework.

5 Likes

Make Genji a support.

and mercy a tank

21 Likes

She just got a skin that looks like it can do some damage, and has armor to protect her

it was in front of our eyes all along

5 Likes

cant wait for the fox support since im dying to know if she will either have a pet fox or turn into a fox on occasion (like during ult or something)

also what she will look like and if she will be a Yuffie clone with a giant shuriken. or something we dont expect? i for sure think she will be from japan?

one thing i dread tho is if she will be a half fox creature or … furry… i dont mind i guess since they have to fullfil the furry fetishes. if so i hope shes as cute as IO from paladins

4 Likes

Excellent ideas - shining example of the brain power of this forum.

Let me make a list of changes as well as I pretend I’m qualified to be a designer or developer for some reason.

Let Moira one shot. The DPS Moira playstyle is the one we all loved. Let’s make a skill shot - if you actually manage to aim at the enemy, they should instantly die.

Give Symm 500 hp: she needs just a little more survivability. An extra 275hp should help while keeping her balanced.

7 Likes

He’s…joking…it’s pretty clear he’s joking.

14 Likes

The river map only appears once in the 5 days that I have played and the characteristics that you have put up until now are worthless. yes it is very funny

Can we please just do 1 final balance patch for ow1 and not leave it in its current mess for the next 3 months? Sick of how busted soldier, tracer, and cree are in ow1 and don’t wanna go back to that

7 Likes

Yes… that’s why I liked his post…

2 Likes

Only played like 2 hours of the beta, its so bad lol.

11 Likes

On a serious note, if you drop a blog post, please address queue times.

It’s worrying on console.

4 Likes

Sounds like another DPS to me because supports aren’t allowed to enjoy this game :person_shrugging:

13 Likes

at least a certain big part of our supps (including myself) and I do wonder if they took notice of all the negative feedback, which regards to many more things than “just” the supports or everything is just wonderful in their eyes.

1 Like

Queue timers were horrible in the beta. No one is playing support.

I wish they would consider adding the support hero in the next beta and then speeding up the timeline for the next support hero and having it ready for season 1 of the game.

I think the success of this game will depend on how it launches in October. DPS players are not going to wait 20 minutes for a game.

They’ll go back to apex or valorant. Supports need to stop being ignored.

7 Likes

“We have new features and content that we look forward to sharing with you as well over the next couple of months.”

In other words we are in for a ride in august-september. :eyes:

1 Like

Ahhh, the joke is on me then!

2 Likes