As I said before, battlepass is a scam

What the devs have showed us in terms of the battlepass rewards use Placeholder Art. You honestly believe that the devs are going to mail you a funkopop every season.

We dont know what kinda of stuff will be available in the Battlepass or what the challenges regarding it are

good. The more people deny it. The better

You think the smurf and cheater problem in OW is bad. Oh Boy

And you maybe sat there thinking:

But Bastion, their AntiCheat is meant to be good

Unfortunately, its abysmal

Even if they only release another lame recolor in the BP, at $10 per sale, they end up with a profit margin in the thousands.

Except people will always buy. Also, chances are they wouldn’t be out of a job, just working on a different team.

Oh your life must be so sad, any time you see a price tag you just get mad as this odd feeling of the need to buy overwhelms you. Touch grass, buy something else

this is untrue

We’ll be delivering new content through the BP. As previously pointed out, the image we showed during the event was placeholder/mockup, to give you an idea of what the feature looked like.

As to why we didn’t show the content, twirls mustache, we have plans to do so later this year. Jodie, Megan, and myself have all been blown away by the art team’s hard work, and the direction we’re taking for the first several seasons.

70 Likes

Do you trim that mustache?

Looking forward to it.

I believe you owe me a pizza.

Thank you weve been telling people this dozens of times and they wont buy it

Maybe they will with blue words now

1 Like

Will you also throw in some older rewards as well though? A way to get old weekly exclusives? That’d be neat.

True. The new skins rather suck if I’m being honest. Most are worse than what they were. I really hope the Battle Pass idea gets scrapped. It’s terrible.

2 Likes

The answer to this as well as an exclusive look at the mustache will also be revealed later this year.

3 Likes

please tell us the battlepass will either be longer than the seasons, or there will be a way to earn it in game. $10 a month is insane and not something most people will be able to pay :frowning:

Yah. Then they Call of Duty our asses with low xp gain rates down so much people have to “buy tiers” to finish the damn pass. No freaking thank you.

4 Likes

How do people get by in life jumping to such conclusions on no information?

6 Likes

yeah because a Blizzard employee is a real trustworthy person right

wasn’t it Blizzard employees who lied through their teeth about Warcraft Reforged features . definitely saw a blue post or 2 that were basically all lies

1 Like

When has Andy lied to us?

4 Likes

ive seen his twitter page…that moustache is not twirlable…

a bed of lies andy!!!

dont turn me into something…unnatural

2 Likes

considering we can look what is going to be in the battle pass before buying it then it will be difficult for the battle pass to be a scam

1 Like