As an avid Junkrat hater

I’m not hating his changes. I think it gives him a bit more skill since his grenades travel faster and his spam won’t be as strong since they won’t linger on the ground as long. Still think he could get more skillful changes, maybe that will happen in the future, but as far as these changes go I don’t hate them.

As a junk main, I don’t hate these either. Would’ve preferred other changes, but these look pretty promising

1 Like

I have no idea how junkrat players land the grenades. I can’t hit anything. He takes enough skill.

Your inept ability to play a hero doesn’t mean they take skill. I know people who can’t play Brig to save their own life but we all know how easy she is.

They dont :frowning:

His bad grenade hitbox nerf contributes to that a lot

2 Likes

Yet again blizz keeps ruining the game…
Stop making all the easy heroes useless or harder ffs

2 Likes

I have to agree-disagree 50-50. I can see why people get behind “junkrat needs to be more skillful”. If you hop on the PTR, 3 years of gameplay Junkrat are now gone because Primary fire works like if it was a brand new hero.

A hitscan wannabe with projectiles occurring a drop-dead type vertical shot. It’s a promising change of playstyle and also the end of many of us playing Junkrat since v1. I cannot adapt with the amount of changes and problems these rubber balls had in the past 3 years.

Glad I didn,t put more than 3 or 4 hours since the last nerfs, literally almost the entirety of the other heroes is just more fun and reliable to play imo.

1 Like