Array Question (solved)

I am wondering how to make an effect apply to every character but two. I do know the way around it using the skip if playing this character but I have seen I used in one action using the “remove from array” I believe. Let me know if the question is confusing but I’m essentially saying make an effect apply to every character but two. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

I cant answer the first question yet, since you already said some of the solutions for that but, for the second question, basically ability icon strings are the icons of different hero abilities that can be used in text, like the icon for Sombra’s EMP can be put into text using ability icon string by setting the hero value to Sombra and the button value to ultimate.

1 Like

Make an array with every character but those two. Make every character spawn said effect at their position when they spawn. Set the viewers to: “Filtered Array: (All Players, (Team: All)) Condition: Compare (Array Contains: (Said array) (Hero of Event Player) = True” (sorry if confusing, can provide code example if absolutely necessary

This of course does permanently use up an effect slot for each player, but it does the nice part of auto-evaluating for you.