Armor nerfed, D.Va nerfed, Rally nerfed, Reaper buffed

They’re super super desperate to end GOATS before OWL starts back up. They could careless about the general population of this game. This game is balanced around OWL and OWL only.

And playing Tank just became more terrible, thanks.

32 Likes

I know people are gonna be crying about the D.Va and Brig ones very shortly. I think both of those are pretty minor nerfs and are very reasonable as well. The armor one is kind of big and will be a serious blow to tanks everywhere.

13 Likes

I used to be a D.Va main. She was heavily nerfed for the last 6 months or so, but still decent. Now, I don’t know if I’ll want to keep playing her.

1 Like

wow brig is even more useless, sounds like tracer is back 100 percent. at least Dva finally got a well deserved nerf. but I wonder were are the rest of the balance changes but things need to be done now and not in 6months

1 Like

Hello dva my old friend…

The victim of unnecessary buffs and nerfs that no one asks for. But okay, kill off my second main, that’s okay. Looks like Widowmaker %100 of the time then.

BTW. This is extreme bs. What ever happened to getting dva out of mech to use ults. WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO PLAYING SMART?!?! she is less and less of a tank with every Nerf. I could of sworn that people wanted her to be less of a damage dealer.

14 Likes

How to kill all non-relevant tanks in 3 easy steps and make characters like Zarya even more of a must pick.

But honestly, this is the time to uninstall OW because they gut dva for no reason all around, her tanking ability just took another nosedive and it might as well not even exist. While Zarya is still ten times better tank than dva could ever hope for to be and can still stack armor for extra bonus.

Hope you guys enjoy zarya and roadhog in your matches because this patch just made dive completely irrelevant and orisa even more irrelevant.

Oh and… hope you guys enjoy snipers. A lot. And dynamites. And ana nades. And every other darn ultimate like deathblossom, barrage, visor, high noon… hope you guys enjoy them because nobody is ever going to pick dva ever again after this fiasco of a balance patch.

Tanks are going to be melted because dps powercreep is super strong and there is nothing stopping hitscans now from annihilating everything on their screen. Such as tracer. And did we really need a torb nerf? He already melts.

19 Likes

Let’s list all the Heroes who are effected by the armor change;

• Bastion
  • Brigitte
  • D.Va
  • Orisa
  • Rienhardt
  • Torbjorn (overload only)
  • Winston
  • Hammond
2 Likes

I thought they said that they were nerfing CC…
Guess I’ll have to wait a little longer on that one. That or whatever source I heard that from was wrong. I have no idea.

Well, every hero is affected by the armor change by dealing more damage.

1 Like

bring back dive my friends, goats is for pussies

2 Likes

Good luck to lower ranked players against Reaper. I can’t wait to pick up my Reaper skills.

What’s the reason to play tank now? You were a punching bag or bullet sponge, and now you’re even weaker… Instead rework Briggite, they will sacrify tank class.

Now Zaria will be 100% must pick… Yay…

After 2 years of playing OW, blizz gives me a reason to leave this game.

10 Likes

Its not that big of a dill

I was never really one to complain about DVA nerfs, but I’m a little worried with this Armor nerf and the nerf to DM.

I mean I’ll wait to see how the changes play out, but I’m worried about her ability to tank with these changes.

1 Like

They’re doing an experiment of “throw the whole game under the buss and see if it crawls back alive to be milked some more”

6 Likes

Support and Tanks mains complaining after they deleted an entire category.

Tell me when I should begin feeling sympathy.

2 Likes

I don’t get that one, tanks aren’t tanky enough as it is. I can solo kill a hacked Reinhardt as Sombra about half the time in a 1v1, now that’s sure to go up considerably as most of the time that I have to bail he’s on the verge of dying already.

Who’s going to want to play a tank now?

1 Like

People hoped for a dps meta? This is how you get a dps meta.

2 Likes

Dva has been prevalent forever so I get why they are hitting her but the way the handled armor was beyond stupid. This nerfs reinhardt, Orisa, winston, and Hammond who all did not deserve nerfs. They are punishing tanks because they made supports too strong. In addition this needlessly buffs tracer who just seems to be blizzards perfect waifu whose never allowed to have counters. They couldve reduced the amount of healing armored health receives, just buffed soldier and reapers damage overall to be able to shoot through health, do what TF2 did and have all sources of healing be reduced for a short amount of time after taking damage etc.

First they bring back McRightclick and now this, seriously blizzard what the are you thinking.

2 Likes

Makes sense, because all of the underperforming tanks don’t use armor.

Except Orisa. Every patch to nerf goats is powercreeping Orisa. Hopefully they adjust her soon.

Coolest suggestion I’ve seen is putting fortify on a resource meter and also allowing it to function like ice block (block self destruct for people behind if she doesn’t die from it, blocking earth shatter, etc)

Wonder how poor Orisa will do

2 Likes