Are you trolling us?

Mb i said about her design? Not about her pickrate or how she playable?

I think i was right because u said:

“I know, i can, i super player…” Congrats. All play around brigitte - nice game. Hope in this game soon will play players only like you who likes brigitte.

Do you really believe this is genjis first hard counter? Because genji has not been easy to play since doom fists release, after him everybody was Nerf (switch orisa and sombra of course) also he has never once received a buff until the next patch (more of a qol thing than a buff though)

Decent genji main here who rolls his eyes everytime a genji main calls for a brig Nerf.

2 Likes

I thought over buff couldn’t be trusted since private profiles? I’m genuinely curious

If her design was as bad as you describe it, don’t you think people would pick her more?

And even if you don’t, your opinion on her isn’t grounds for changing a hero. lol.

Lmao how old are you? You’re acting like you have the mentality of a 12 year old who didn’t get his way.

I’m sorry you hate Brigitte. You’re allowed to have an opinion, but I will take it with a bigger and bigger grain of salt the more you act like this. Disgusting.

1 Like

I don’t know what goes on in their mind if they intend that broken bs. They’re the ones on drugs. Not the OP.

1 Like

i’m not a genji main and yet i completely agree with what he said. Are you still shocked?

1 Like

what about her ultimate and how unkillable she is during it? while she’s got a speed boost and “brawling” people to death. How is this nerf going to change that at all?

1 Like

Because she needed a much bigger nerf instead of another slap on the wrist.

1 Like

It used to be 5 seconds when she was released. Being shield bashed every 7 seconds is amazingly better than every 5 seconds.

Who’s we? I didn’t ask for nerfs. The greater portion of the community that understands how to play around Brig didn’t ask for the nerfs. :wink:

You can speak for the greater portion of the community?

1 Like

They speak for themselves :man_shrugging: I’m not making you ask them.

Thank you man! =)
20char

lol i am not sure if the OP is sarcastic or not

About this thread.
1- “It’s better to be balanced than fun”.
2- No game balancing team, just a few very talented artists together with a bunch of dudes that have God Complex.
3- Literally the initials of the game director spells J.K.

Err I will assume when you use those pronouns you are speaking of Brig. That is a correct assumption?

Anyway, going with that assumption for a moment… I just killed an ulting Brig mid-ult today while on Sombra countering an enemy Sym. The Brig targeted one of my teammates which allowed me to hack her while she was using her bash on that teammate with back facing me.

Immediately after the hack worked I started shooting her up using my m1 focusing on the neck in short but strong bursts. Brig died shortly thereafter and I got 98% kill credit.

For the record, the hack did nothing to stop Brig’s ult. It mainly stopped Brig’s passive healing and the knockback skill since the bash already was used on my teammate.

I’ve also in the past taken down an ulting Brig as Bastion, Soldier, Pharah, and Junkrat. So, no, she is not ‘unkillable’.

If it is your opinion that Brig’s greatest strength is her ult armor buildup… that’s already been nerfed once. If it is really a huge issue it will probably be nerfed a second time, but honestly it does not feel as unbalancing of a move as it once did. Then again everyone has different perceptions of things.

She didn’t even need a nerf and she still got one, what are you complaining about?

Cool story. Overwatch in text is awesome (no)
You killed brigitte!!! Congratulations because this is realy hard =)

Yes, I was talking about Brig, not Mother Teresa. I thought it was obvious, sorry.

While this Brig was attacking your teammate and using bash, she probably killed them or was just about to, so one of her teammates could easily finish them off. You’ve just used your hack in order to make one hero shieldless like everyone else for 6sec, so you can finally kill her and after perfect position and execution of the hack and aiming right at her neck you only managed to even the score, because she also killed one of your teammates in the process. And great job btw aiming at her neck, I wish I had your aim. But I think if it took you any longer to kill her (if you didn’t hit all headshots in a small window of time), she would have outhealed all the damage and tore your teammate and then you to pieces by holding a button. Great job outdamaging her ult with consistent headshots.

So what does this mean for the rest of us who are playing tank/support and can’t do as much dps as a bastion/soldier/pharah/junkrat? How can we stand a chance fighting her during her ult on payload/point if she’s THAT hard to kill. Your story has just inspired me to be a sombra main for the rest of my life. I guess I shouldn’t be playing support if Brig is in the game, I should be playing sombra or a top-end dps hero! because theyre the only ones who CAN kill Brig. Makes sense… Every other hero happens to be killable by everyone else, but this one only has a few counters, they’re all top dps heroes, and she can still outplay them with good positioning, and using her team to cover her few weaknesses and all the while by holding a button… Seems fair, right?

…but she needs to do all that to counter tracer…blabla…dive was getting boring…blabla…some people aren’t good with aim, so what, they should be just as powerful…blabla…finaly a support that doesn’t get stomped by everyone…blabla…

I’m so sick of her broken kit honestly. I’m so tired of it. I wish I had a time machine to before she was released.

2 Likes