Are you still banned?

Day 4 still banned… comon Blizz

Yeah I’m also still banned since Monday morning

Still banned and opend 2 tickets with no replys :slight_smile:

Little patch and STILL banned. Blizzard why? Can we have at least some comunication?

Game patched and still banned + ticket answered with a bot massage. Thats actually crazy how long that takes to fix or to find a solution

Still waiting… I’ve sent 3 tickets so far since Monday the 22nd of April and haven’t even got a response from the bot. I saw in another thread that they were going to fix this issue within the next week but it’s ridiculous how long it’s taken so far and that we most likely won’t get any compensation for it.

Blizzard obviously doesn’t want you to play Comp, take the hint :wink:

They said around 3 days ago they’d started to work on this issue but from what I’ve seen we’re all still banned so how are we supposed to know what’s going on

2 Likes

I’m waiting too, I even opened a titcket but still nothing

1 Like

I got a completely useless ticket reply, I’m not entirely sure whether it’s this issue they’re addressing or the perm bans

i playet many games but that something like this happend okey but you need 5 days to unban people that did nothing akward from blizzard and if blizzard have no suprise for the banned people like some points becaus we could not play i never ever gonna play a game from this company

those who got unbanned or not the same as us i guess. some people had perma ban bymistake. i believe that was the only one that got lifted.

Yeah but we also got e season permban for no reason becaus they cant fix this sh** server and the let us wait 5 days are the for real ? are they care about the player that let this game bi alive they bring in so many things that are bad and they do something like this to the players not even a announcement ore something like this they not even got a real support but makes millions a year Peinlich auf gut deutsch einfach auf der kompletten linie versagt

This is my 5th day banned also it is getting out of hand. Please blizzard you are just going to loose money like this.

1 Like

Same here it’s getting ridiculous now

2 Likes

yeah its sad that they need 5 days to fix that its so easy

1 Like

I’m still banned. Hope they fix this problem -_-

1 Like

I dont think we get unbanned. For everyone who paid for the battlepass, this is just scam. No i have enough, ill give Blizzard till wednsday, if iam not unbaned i will delete my account and never play anything from blizz again.
What do they have anyway? An ARPG who underperforms on indi games like last epoch. An mmorpg who brings one dissapointment after another and who only is played by longterm adicts? A cardgame no one is interested anymore and where you must pay for everything? Call of Duty haha?

Nah the only thing what made fun was Overwatch, but honestly, its dying too. Overwatch 2 was such a joke release.

Honestly i think its time to boycott Blizzard like i boycott Disney.

Last post from me. You can keep my lost money Blizz and F U!

4 Likes

Unban us already!!!1

1 Like

Amazing. Banned since 6 days. No news about Blizzard since 4 days on this subject.

3 Likes