Are you finally starting on Widow's bugfixes?

This patch, Widow finally got a bugfix. All of the non-latch surfaces were patched today.

Finally.

But it shouldn’t have taken this long to rollout a fix, and frankly the patch notes aren’t descriptive enough;

Overwatch 2 - Patch Notes

Widowmaker

• Fixed a bug that prevented Widowmaker from grappling to some walls

The walls that Widow couldn’t grapple to;

The Chateau Guillard and Ilios Ruins videos linked above were uploaded in August and September 2017; Watchpoint Gibraltar in November 2017.

It should not have taken this long.

Confidence in Widow’s bugfixes is so low, and the complete lack of communication regarding Widow has been so abysmal that this could have completely flown under the radar had I not physically gone back and test each individual location in order to confirm that these bugs were indeed fixed.

It’s been 8 months since I’ve posted the massive Widow buglist (where the bugs have been in the game for much longer), and until today, only one substantial bugfix has been issued (Infrasight for FFA), all other bugfixes have been cosmetic.

I’ve tried for months to get just one singular comment, one brief status update on her bugfixes. To no avail.

I’ve been patient. Bugfixing takes time. I held my tongue.

But after 12 tries of getting a status update, I’m done.

Nothing can excuse the lack of communication, especially when developers are perfectly happy to announce they’re bugfixing another hero, when others have been waiting on the backburner for so long.

Shouldn’t some of these Widow bugs be added to the known issues list?

And shouldn’t you be more transparent about this whole process when you specifically said for Doomfist’s bugfixes;

You had a turnaround period of a WEEK for a redesign of Lucio’s wallride. You’ve been nothing but communicative of Doomfist’s bugfixes.

Where’s that same urgency for Widow?

I’m happy that I can finally cross one of the many grapple hook bugs off the list, but these are honestly just the tip of the iceberg of Widow’s problems.

The new balance changes are going to put her in a rough spot. The least she can get is bugfixes, and I certainly hope that it doesn’t take another 8-11 months.