Are we really going to just let Brigitte kill this game?

Uh, you know Brig was designed to be a flanker counter for the Support role, yeah? If she’s making Flanker Heroes, lives, Hell, like Tracer, than shes doing her job.

If youre that enemy Tracer (or whatever flanker), and shes countering you, its best to swap off to a different Hero.

First of all, yes, it is possible. Outside of GOATS, Brig is basically F tier, right now. And, if you, personally, cant outplay her, especially, in her range, odds are, youre playing a flanker Hero. Try swapping to a non-flanker and make sure to stay out of her range. Problem solved.

Exactly. Maybe not that far, but you do need to attack Brig, at a range. Shes only effective close up, range is her weakness. Exploit that weakness.

1 Like

Well, on released she certainly was a universal OP abomination of a design mess (I don’t know if that even makes sense) and due to her the whole game itself went downhill, but right now she is more than balanced…

Her healing and especially DPS could be buffed a bit and as compensation her still ridiculous survivability could be nerfed, but that’s it. Nerfs are simply unreasonable…

All of these are false lmao. Git gud

Brigitte is currently not a balancing concern

You can outplay her pretty easily from my experience. Just make sure she doesn’t get inspire up. Dueling her a Lucio is pretty easy.

Currently, she seems pretty balanced. She’s just unfun to play against at times but definitely beatable with the right hero picks.

Honestly…even if I agree with what you mean, you are such a condescending a$$. I hope you’re NOT trying to get people to do what you say.

She’s been nerfed into the ground since release.

Let it go.

Triple support is a problem but it’s hardly Brigs fault

Imagine still complaining about Brigitte in 2019…how bored do you have to be?

2 Likes

Same as Rein. Dont go in the radius.

Were you using Internet Explorer and dial-up when you posted this 14 months ago?

1 Like

You’re clearly doing something wrong if you think Brig is killing the game. Flankers shouldn’t be played against Brig.

OP you are way too late, she doomed this game a long time ago.

Still scapegoating Brigitte over a year after her release and release into competitive lol.

Just imagine being this… well, wrong.

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:thinking:

:grimacing:

Even though shes laughable outside of GOATs, Brig can still easily counter an entire dive comp, the very thing that counters snipers.

Wonder why Widow is so strong right now :thinking:

Stinky dumb Brig playing scum.

Brig can carry a silver player into high plat/diamond. She’s a no aim, no brain, no mechanics, no skill, no thought minitank with a lifesteal and extreme surplus of armor.

Even her heal is stupid. It’s just a lock on that travels through space and time. At least Ana has to aim hers, and she’s extremely vulnerable. Brig just yeets it in a general direction and BAM, instant heal to full.

1 Like

She already killed the game

Had she been reworked a year ago, there might’ve been hope

But out of 10 my RL friends, 1 is playing the game, all of them still played it a year ago. Most of them quit because of what Brig did to the game.

2 Likes

Actually, no. Players like you & those who are still determined about her going down are the ones who actually ‘‘killed the game’’.

Its not the heroes whos doing it.
Youre kinda childish if you still think like this…

Have you actually asked from your ‘‘rl friends’’ whats the real reason, why they actually stopped playing this game?
Cause I still have plenty of mine playing this game after 3 years both eu/na servers.
Theres just couple people whos having a break & wont play the game again cause how bad ranked is atm & how events are stale in this game & such but its not cause this 1 hero exist.

1 Like

Actually, no. Players like you & those who are still determined about her going down are the ones who actually ‘‘killed the game’’.

Sure, that’s how it works. People stop doing something enjoyable out of principle and not because it’s actually not enjoyable anymore and it’s incredibly dumb in fact

Its not the heroes whos doing it.

Yes they are

Horrible balance choices have always been the thing that killed Blizzard games. Or in this case Overwatch.

Youre kinda childish if you still think like this…

Yeah sure, I’m childish and not someone who’s desperately defending a hero that had an enormous net negative impact on the game and drove player number down enormously (fact confirmed by ATVI report) while also grasping for straws

Have you actually asked from your ‘‘rl friends’’ whats the real reason, why they actually stopped playing this game?

I did

Tanks being overpowered, Brigitte existing, no-skill heroes being rewarded

Theres just couple people whos having a break & wont play the game again cause how bad ranked is atm & how events are stale in this game & such but its not cause this 1 hero exist.

Huge part of why ranked is bad is because no-skill heroes boost people to ranks they dont belong and when those heroes get nerfs those people ruin a lot of games on their way down. Especially near end of season when they do placements for points.

But why even bother arguing with you, no point.

1 Like