Are we really going to just let Brigitte kill this game?

It’s ridiculous. She makes all flankers throw picks because she just out packs their targets and can’t get killed by them. You can’t brawl a Brigitte without a Brigitte.

It’s not possible to outplay Brigitte within her radius. Why is her value completely guaranteed?

You have to just play orisa range bunker and wait for your dps to win duels, or play hamster multi dps comps and pick all dps that can avoid her completely.

Why is there a hero that makes it impossible to win a fight anywhere near where they’re just standing?

She takes all control away from the tanks of the opposing team.

19 Likes

Ah another Brig hate thread.

ThIs HeRo ‘‘x’’ iS kIlLinG tHe gAme… PlZ neRf/dELetE/reWorK hEr.

Yes it is. If you still cant do it youre just bad as a player.

Pls take your salt somewhere else. :slight_smile:

55 Likes

Brig is still getting complained about?

12 Likes

Obviously. People like to complain about everything.

7 Likes

You still have problems with brig?
At this point you shiud just git gud or uninstall.

28 Likes

It is not possible to outplay her in her radius. It is possible to outplay her team by avoiding her.

1 Like

…Then don’t go in her radius?

16 Likes

Hahhhaah

Bait out dash and then just run around her.

1 Like

Her healing makes it impossible to win a team fight unless you get picks before interacting with her

So if we wanted to add a death match game mode, it might be fair. But because you have to fight on point sometimes, then you have to interact with her

And i am done with this, you are clearly trolling hard.

7 Likes

Lmao…

YES IT IS. You can start by getting smarter/better if you still think like this.

Heres a small tip: Did you heard that prahah is pretty good against her? Shes Basically untouchable if youre not playing ground-prahah. You can also outplay her as any other hero btw.

5 Likes

…Ask your Reinhardt for help. He can kill her easily unless she’s getting pocketed.

1 Like

I’m not a dps player. I’m a main tank. So I have no control over whether or not my team beats Brigitte

Even as a MT i have no problems with brig.
So git finaly gud.

she already killed the game a bit before they nerfed her

11 Likes

Then you aren’t playing against good teams. By 3300 or so it’s brig every game

Sombra is killing this game way harder than brig at the moment, sombra is the only hero in the game that hard counters 2 heros to the point where they need to swap, but yes if we continue going in the direction of easy counters to hard to play heros then yes it will kill the game.

2 Likes

Lol.
Then you need to start playing smarter as main tank & stop doing the mistakes youre doing atm.

You can easily outplay any hero as main tank. Im just saying. Cause even i’ve done it more than once for the past 3 years.

Complaining about a hero whos not a problem doesnt make you any better in this game.

Äh…
I am playing at 3.4k and i have no problem.
And i play at 3.5k in scrims with no problems too.

3 Likes

Brigitte hard counters every flanker and close range hero to they point they need to switch. None of them can kill her and armor pack saves anyone else.

Unless you play 4 dps and find a way to avoid her