Are there any "funny" skins?

I think they’re worried they can’t compete with TF2 in terms of humour.

I’d like to see a cardboard armor Brig

Pink frilly epic Reaper skin

Roadhog in Widowmakers summer swimsuit skin

Transparent hamster ball wrecking ball

A soldier skin that makes him look like those green plastic soldiers with his feet connected

Hasselhof Baywatch Reinhart

1 Like

D.va in a mech that’s the same clear plastic as those old gameboy colours

The ana skin that has a creepy smiling mask

you’re absolutely correct

1 Like

I’m surprised beachrat isnt in the list honestly.

Beekeeper mei feels pretty silly too imo. Most Hammond/Wrecking ball skins could count too. 80’s Zarya from halloween… Ice cream Orisa, Nutcracker Zenyatta… just to name a few. oh and disco baptiste.

McDonald’s PlayPlace DVa :woozy_face:

2 Likes

You don’t count lego bastion?

1 Like

Forgot about Lego Bastion :frowning: had that on my old account. Love that skin.

1 Like

I never took Roadhog’s Pachimari skin as a particularly serious one. Yes, he is canonically a fan of the little creatures, but the skin is quite out of character for a rogue, murderous psychopath with a reputation for being ruthlessly cruel.

Most of them are exclusive event stuff like the Lego Bastion so if you don’t have them you won’t see them.

No blizzard has this silly idea that if a skin is too different the player will some how be unable to understand who they are fighting.

I think the Ana vacation one with sunhat and glasses, the pharah swimsuit one, and the baseball rein/zen ones aren’t very serious

My dude, now even I know they made some silly skins, and a good amount of them too. (goes to game and starts naming legit every silly and funny skin in the game, with a gasp of breath be4 I started spilling)

Corsair Ana, Little Red Ashe, Poolside Ashe I guess, Marti Gras Ashe is some-what silly, Funky Baptiste, Pirate Ship Bastion, Gift Wrap Bastion maybe, Sand Castle Bastion maybe, LEGO Bastion, Ironclad Brigitte, Black Cat D.va (4 the tail), Jotunn Doomfist (reminds me of Frost Giants in Thor’s home in Marvel), Surf’s Up Echo (4 the hair), Skeleton Genji, Huang Zhong Hanzo (marshmellow beard), Junkfood Junkrat, Bilgerat Junkrat, Beachrat Junkrat, just nearly every junkrat legendary, Circus Junkrat, Elf Junkrat, Jazzy Lucio, Sherlock Mccree, Lifeguard Mccree (water gun), Penguin Mei, Venus Moira (Poison Ivy from DC), Referee Orisa, Ice Cream Orisa, Masquerade Reaper, Conductor Reinhardt (Just reminds me of Thomas the choo-choo train too damn much), Football Reinhardt,

Clown Roadhog (if ur not terrified of clowns, then the skin itself kinda looks silly a bit. Think silliness + spookiness), Patchimari Roadhog, Rudolph Roadhog, Maestro Sigma (Beethoven), Grillmaster 76, Ugly Sweater Soldier 76, Rime Sombra (I’m reminded too much of Frozen with this skin), Bride Sombra, Tulium Sombra (reminds me a bit of Ursula from Little Mermaid), Dragon Symmetra (While others think it is sick, I think u have to admit that it is also a bit silly), Jingle Tracer (somewhat, at least the hat’s silly a bit), Mousquatiere Widowmaker (again, little bit, not too silly), Flying Ace Winston (mustache), Ocean King Winston (Poseidon), Submarine Wrecking Ball (mustache again), Lucioball Wrecking Ball, Cyberian Zarya (kinda reminds me of Power Rangers, yes, even more than Genji’s Sentai skin, which I guess can count too), Zen-nakji Zenyatta (squids at least r a bit silly), Toybot Zenyatta, Nutcracker Zenyatta (a complete joke between my little bro and I when we talk about “The Holy Nuts” with this skin, especially since my little bro now has golden orbs on his Zenyatta), And Cultist Zenyatta (Cthulu much?).

These r legit every single silly and funny skin in the game. I’ve tried my hardest to not put a heavy amount of my own personal opinion in here and take other people’s thoughts into consideration as to what others would’ve thought is silly or not in Overwatch. I can still be wrong, cause I’m not a psychic or anything, but I think the answers I’ve stated here are not completely wrong by any means. But it does give u a bit of an idea as to how many silly and funny skins exist in the game. A couple of characters I did not add into here because I didn’t think the skins they had would’ve been considered funny to others, but again, I can still be wrong, cause I’m not a psychic. Hopfully this answers ur question properly, and I’ll be on my way. (Speaking of skins, still praying for an Arcane skin for practically anybody Blizz…)

Thanks 4 ur time,
The D.va, Brigitte, Tracer, Orisa, Mercy and Genji main at ur service,
Marcane

Moira and Lucio’s Chinese New Year skins are quite a joke.

The heroes who are material for such type of skins already have them… except maybe reaper.

Brig goat skin if you like dark humour.

Dress
DVAC as Misty or Jessie from Pokrmon
And/& the mech as Meowth
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

We are about to get a clown skin for Hog. :clown_face:

Clowns are very funny.

1 Like

I won’t lie… I am jealous. I wish zarya got a clown skin. I don’t know why, but it would fit me so well.

1 Like