Are there any "funny" skins?

I was looking through the skins of every character and noticed that there aren’t really any skins for comedic effect. Every skin seems ultra-serious. No Bastion bikini skin. No Winston banana costume skin. Etc. The closest we’ve gotten in the Grillmaster: 76 skin (which is beautiful). I guess the devs just want a more serious game, I guess. I just feel a little sad that there are no funny skins.

Edit: Based off of comments, there are more to the list: Surf ‘N’ Splash Torbjorn, Sentai Genji, Junkfood Junkrat, LEGO Bastion.

Honorable mention: All of Moira’s release skins make her look like a JoJo character

7 Likes

Pachimari Hog
Cupcake Junkrat

Or ballerina reaper… I dont think blizz has a sense of humor.

6 Likes

I read the title as “furry” for a moment and I was ready to reply with “but what about-” and then re-read. :sweat_smile:

I blame my astigmatism.

2 Likes

I wish there would be weapon skins instead, to be able to look on it’s beauty.

I mean just going off the top of my head I can think of LEGO Bastion & Swimwear Torb.

What about the Torb swimsuit skin?

7 Likes

I need an Elvis Reinhardt with a giant microphone instead of a hammer.

12 Likes

Why isn’t there a Roadhog skin for Junkrat and a Junkrat skin for Roadhog yet?

10 Likes

I mean, Junkrat has a literal clown skin.

1 Like

No

A HASSLEHOLF Reinhardt

2 Likes

Yeah, but the " funny" skins pool is so small, is anecdotic

Baywatch Hasselhof Reinhart skin ftw.

Aw man a puppet bastion would be kinda cool huh? Or echo even

1 Like

Bob has a flamingo hat.

1 Like

Most of the Anniversary skins. Especially Power Rangers Genji

3 Likes

What do you mean? That one is a dead serious skin :angry:

3 Likes

You right. Nothing says take me seriously like a one armed dwarf wearing a speedo (if you or a loved one is a one armed dwarf who loves to wear speedos, this was not intended to be a personally attack).

2 Likes

Are you saying swimsuit Torb isn’t serious?

Pretty much, but to each their own.