Are snipers needed in ow

Seems to me snipers can have to much impact when not near the payload, very unoverwatch, they should never of been in this game

They belong in this game since they were here since launch.

3 Likes

I agree. Snipers are low skill heroes that sit back and click heads with little to no way to contest them. Yeah, there’s Winston, but he’s not as hard of a counter as Reaper is to him, or how Pharah is to Junkrat.

2 Likes

I’m actually surprised someone thinks the snipers should be gone. If anyone I would think its all the turrets that lock onto you and land every shot while your in their sight, especially with the bunker comp going around too.

One-shot is absolutely necessary, because supports in this game are too godly.

Snipers also need the best positioning abilities but Blizzard introduced sniper mobility as well, and I think this was a huge mistake.

1 Like

Yes because this is an FPS

2 Likes

Yes snipers are needed but the problem is that we don’t have enough counterplay to snipers

More fundamentally burst damage is extremely strong in this game and there is nothing in place to mitigate its affects without doing the same to sustained damage

If we had more options against high burst hero’s snipers wouldn’t be such a major issue