Are OWL Tokens per day capped at 18?

Wouldn’t 18 per day get you 72 for the week? And if the 105 minute thing is legit, that would be 6 hours and 15 minutes per day, so an extra hour for the week, giving you 75. Once again, could just be buggy, but getting 72/75 per week is still totally legit if they cap it, instead of just 3/hour no limits.

What week. it’s been 3 days mate

Wasn’t it 4 days? Thursday 14th - Sunday 17th?

As I said, I watched 3 days. Friday-sat-sunday and got 70+ tokens. Not sure what u’re arguing about

let me guess, you have 72 Tokens right?

I could be wrong, but it might have to do with time outside matches not counting. E.g. breaks, pre-show, post-show, desk talk etcetera. So using the entire playtime of a day as a comparison is probably wrong.

Edit: I’m using your quote, but I’m just responding to this thread in general.

I guess you are from EU like me, so yeah it was 4 days for us.

• Thursday night, first game Philly vs Spitfire
  • Friday night, first game Defiant vs Outlaws
  • Saturday night, first game Spitfire vs Paris
  • Sunday night, first game Outlaws vs Boston

Still, 4 Twitch streams like everyone else.

Gotta gets me some tokens…
Imgur

Did you watch all 4 streams?

I believe so, yes. I may have started one a little late, not sure.

1 Like

Because guess what 72 Tokens divided by 4 streams equals? 18 Tokens/stream.
Big coincidence.

Welp, then I guess it’s cap’d at 18 per day. But I stay till the end for the chance of the 100.

1 Like

Ive got 18 tokens every day so i guess its capped. For 100 chances, i dont know. Is that still restricted?

I’ve managed to get one lucky 100 tokens so far. It was on the first day.

1 Like

I think Jellefish is right.

So it doesn’t matter if you watch Preshow and other things in the whole stream, you can only get Viewing-Time by watching the actual game.

EDIT: and 4 games per stream means 6hours, resulting in 18 Tokens per stream.
CASE CLOSED. Thanks everyone for your constructive messages.

1 Like

I wonder if this is true about the lucky 100 tokens. Because the one I did get didn’t pop up until after the post game show. But I have no idea. I also watch from the Command Center, and sometimes, not all the players streams POV are working. It can be annoying, hopefully they get it fixed and working more consistently.

Yeah yesterday players’ POVs were pretty bugged out.
About the 100 Tokens lottery, you have a chance to get them at the end of each map.
The fact that it didn’t pop up as soon as the game ended might be due to the fact that it might take even 72hours to be delivered (worst case).

1 Like

Okay, good to know, thanks for the info Razgriz!

1 Like

You’re welcome, my fellow Reinhardt main.
I hope you’ll reach Diamond this season too like I did.

1 Like