Are Hanzos arrows too small?

True, but still up to date for Hanzo.

true

junkrat isn’t outdate??

Arent the biggest ones pharah’s rockets?

Probably, I just forgot about her

I think this is just a known problem with all DPS heroes. Hits don’t always register, which is really annoying but still haven’t fixed it.

pharah rocket is a bit bigger than hanzo i think

In terms of Hanzo’s arrow hitbox, I don’t think it’s that they are too big. It’s been confirmed by the developers that it’s one of the smallest, and back on the old forums, someone did some testing and found that they’re right. Genji and Hanzo have the smallest projectiles at around 12-13px larger than hitscan. So if 13 pixels is logs to you, then I guess we’re both right.

Whenever he “shoots logs”, it’s not that they’re actually logs. It’s not that the hitboxes are too big. I think it’s actually the arrow’s length. Because as far as I know, the fletching on the arrow and the tip of the arrow are all a part of the hitbox. So if you dodge the tip but then walk into the back of the arrow, then it gets registered as a hit. But at the same time, if they restricted the hitbox to only the tip, it’s going to hurt Hanzos a lot more than people may think. Hanzos already only land between 25-33% of their shots. Shrinking the hitbox that much will probably make the average down to 10-15%.