Are Ana mains demanding more Buffs getting greedy?

They are not greedy. Im no Ana main. I have a distaste for some of them in fact. But! I can see their point. And the numbers support them.

Now what is to be buffed, I have no idea. I would say a small speed boost back to her ult.

Ana and Lucio are still too weak at the moment, especially compared to the rest of the roster. Zenyatta feels fairly balanced, Moira needs her healing through barrier bug repaired like they’ve been promising for months before I can call a solid opinion on her balance, but as the bug remains she is overbearing, and Mercy and Brigitte are overpowered.

So no, I don’t think Ana mains asking for more done for their heros kit to even it it on the same playing field as the rest of the heros is not ‘greedy’.

It’s both. If she wasn’t bad, as you say, then she would have a much higher pickrate in GM, Masters, and OWL.

There’s your proof that you claimed Ana was viable now despite you having no time on Ana in competitive and you’re in low gold where she has the lowest winrate out of all supports. Facts literally go against your delusional claims.

Do you have reading comprehension problems? I gave you a direct answer to your post. Let me post it again so you understand:

• Rifle damage increase to 70 wasn’t so much a buff but more of them reverting her original damage of 80dps. The developers were wrong and tried to amend their mistake.
  • Healing through fully healed allies divided Ana players; some deemed it a nerf to their playstyle
  • Self-nano is irrelevant outside of FFA
    She got two buffs, one to her ammo and one that many people deemed a nerf. After almost two years. I am just asking you why you think Ana is viable with these buffs because that was your original claim. You throw these accusations of others using ‘deflective strawman fallacy’ or having ‘selective amnesia’ when this is exactly what you are doing. It’s almost as if you accuse people of these things first so they don’t point out your own ‘selective amnesia’ and ‘deflective strawman fallacies’.

I’ve been reading your thread and again I ask if your reading comprehension is alright? Most people do not think Ana is in a good place. In fact it’s not even an opinion. Factually, statistically she’s in a bad place across all ranks. She is not a viable counter to any decent Pharah. Tell me how can you claim that fact when you have no time on Ana in competitive and you’re in low gold where good Ana players are rare?

2 Likes

From observation, it’s usually Mercy mains who make threads like this trying to discourage further buffs to Ana. I assume they don’t want Ana to be a beastly support again because it would mean people would ask them to play Ana instead of Mercy in competitive
 And y’know, Ana isn’t really a hero you can flex to if your main skill set is pressing left click. She is by far the hardest hero in the support category to play. Which makes me wonder what Blizzard was thinking by making her output so bad in comparison to low skill heroes like Mercy and Brigitte. It just doesn’t make sense. And it’s even worse that they left Ana in this state for almost two years.

2 Likes

That feel when they say they don’t want to remove a characters weakness

And then a patch later Reworked Hanzo comes out and removes his weaknesses

Omegalul

For whatever reason, they don’t want another triple tank meta. They’re so scared of it. In reality, Moira would fill that niche better than Ana would in her current state.

Which again makes no sense. The triple tank meta was influenced by things that are now bygones. Lucio’s huge aura has been nerfed. Zarya, Roadhog and Dva have all been nerfed. Ana’s biotic grenade’s radius and healing effect have been nerfed. Literally there is nothing that could bring back a triple tank meta if Ana got a buff that would give her a little mobility or self-preservation.

Also I think part of the reason why OWL is dying is because nobody finds excitement watching Mercy play. It’s the same thing over and over again. Whereas watching a good Ana player like Ryujehong play was always a thrill. I just don’t understand why they’re killing their own game like this.

1 Like

She’s not bad. Just not worth the time investment or the payoff comparatively.

That’s not my original claim or original topic.

The irony.
Yet you complain, about the very changes and buffs that were made in last month, and May, 2018, Oct/Nov 2017 that you insist that didn’t exist. That’s quite the lie, contradiction, backpedal there. How did this thread stop the development of Ana
oh yea it didn’t. But apparently in MomoKing’s delusional mind they “didn’t make anything up” to decimate ignorance. MomoKing but kudos for you for admiting you lied about the lack of changes on Ana, to manipulate more buffs. That’s still greedy though and you did keep asking why.

The shaming tactics are irrelevant to stop the truth about Ana’s updates, or some players greed. Is that really working for you? Maybe if you repeat the same snub more? Especially when the thread is popular and has helpful feedback from both sides. +140 post. I’m learning a lot and hope you learn something too. I find majority of Ana mains are cool. Just some reek of greedy or extra salt when can’t always lie to get what they want, must be pretty hard for you Momoking.

I value other peoples feedback and opinion. That’ why I asked my friend or other Ana mains what they think if Ana is fun or viable to them. Sorry to hear that you are bitter that they like Ana’s nano in deathmatch, think the 70 damage makes Ana more viable or other modes fun. Even though it’s clearly not my original topic or post to debate strictly on Ana’s comp needs. I agreed towards that context and previous quotes from. QUITE_GANGSTA_N maxgamercod. Sederath Oct31 -Buzzintate

“I love Ana’s damage buff so much” "Damage buff for Ana is cool

“70 is still good stop complaining you get what you want and you still complain like wow” -Buzzintate
“70’s a fantastic spot.
Would prefer they up her healing potential, by giving her more ammo and maybe letting darts pierce barriers but only healing when doing so, but I’ll take it.” -Sederath Oct31
Those changes also got added. With around 4th positive buff? Obviously people thought Ana was viable before those extra changes.
I am not narrow minded and subscribe that game has to revolve around comps only to be viable character or fun. Your hypocrisy and greed is you being an elitist Momoking. Just because pros like comps the most, that isn’t the majority. One of the most popular arcade mode is Mystery Heros. Jeff Kaplan even stated some hero are suppose to helpul in certain niches only.

In during his interview for balance triangle prevent people from demanding everything they want sololy on pick rate, because they believe in niche communites and other modes people enjoy besides comps. So Momoking lying to me or manipulating others to push your agenda of greed to egg on more buffs or specific modes you like only. Probably isn’t going to change Blizzard’s game development and philosophy. You welcome have your opinion. Deny the truth/updates, people will already see right through you.

Blizzard has been generous to Ana already trying to add positive changes. If the changes don’t work maybe they can revisit later. Some fun suggestions for more Ana buffs are neat to read too. Just keep in mind there are other characters that need help or reworks or buffs like Sym, Torb, or Bastion.

This is literally a wall of diatribe. You once again ignore my post and go on some aisinine rant about issues you seem to have about yourself that I already covered in my previous posts.

I have proven to with your very own words that you claimed Ana was viable. Selective amensia perhaps? Nice strawman fallacy there by deflecting away from my reply to you. The very point of you making this thread gave a heavy implication that her buffs were enough to make her viable. She simply is not and in your rank, low gold, she has the second lowest win rate out of all the heroes with a 44.98% win rate this month. So the buff definitely is not enough for her especially in your rank if she’s performing so badly.

Symmetra got a rework check the ptr. Torbjorn is also getting a major work. Bastion is already viable in certain pirate ships. Why do you keep repeating on points that people have already proven you wrong on? This is going to be one of my last posts to you because you ignore my replies to you and then selectively pick posts from the past to make your post seem substantiated. In reality it’s hot air. I’ve given you facts, I’ve given you replies from my own experience as an Ana main playing at high elo to address your OP. It’s your fault if you live in denial and choose to ignore what is right in front of you.

2 Likes

Id rather have a good Ana than a Mercy in the Match, and i think youre only scared that you might get flamed for playing Mercy instead of Ana.

Nothing wrong with making a support that actually takes skill viable.

2 Likes

Because she seriously needs something. A self nano in deathmatch isn’t going to do a single thing for her in an actual QP or comp match. That change means literally nothing to the core game. Her damage isn’t so much of a buff as it was just a re-tweak back to her 80 dmg a shot when she launched.

Her issue isn’t healing, it’s her survivability. She has literally nothing other than a mediocre “escape” ability that is negated the very moment the take the slightest damage. You can scream in your team chat and your team won’t come to help you at all. You’ll just die.

Lucio? Speed boost/wall rides and some of the best mobility in the game. Zen? His DPS/discord makes up for it. Mercy? GA to a teammate. Moira? Fade. Brig? Shield. Ana? The exact same mobility as Zenyatta, but with nothing to save herself like zen does

3 Likes

And Mercy mains wonder why they get so much hate :unamused:

1 Like

Don’t judge all for the actions of one. I play both Mercy and Ana and I think suggesting Ana is in a good state is absolutely ludicrous. Ana is in virtually every aspect a more difficult character to play yet she’s allowed, even when played at her best, to have less impact than most other supports. Many of the issues in the support line-up could be solved by making Ana more viable, but apparently Ana is the only character in the game that’s supposed to have more weaknesses than strengths.

3 Likes

Oh of course, it’s far from all of them, it’s just like the “Genji-main” stereotype. It’s just amusing how most of the anti-Ana posts and “Filthy DPS mains stole my bike” posts have always been from them.

2 Likes

I love the moderate damage widowmaker

Ana not having headshot AND not having 1-shoot potential to anyone make her 10 times less threatening than Widow.
Didn’t think she should be half threatening of Widow BTW

Don’t forget than zen also has his ult for survivability. Ana doesn’t have the mobility, auto regen, or a defensive ult to save her. Only a grenade that is wasted when always used on herself and a trick shot.

1 Like

So you want Ana to have 1-shoot potential like Widowmaker on top of her existing heals, sleep dart, and ult?

Ultimate in DEATHMATCH, you have said it.
While you do not use it at all and do not know its multiple flaws that you clearly do not know because you do not use it.
Now that if you use it and you get to 500 and tell me that it is possible to arrive and Ana is perfect and does not need any buff until then I will believe you and you will have the right to comment on it, in the meantime shut up