Archives 2020 is cancelled

that include old game in it still.
Its new game with old game in it still what ever you say, with upgrades to be more pve

I miss times when i understand crossplatfrom, as somethng you can play game with people on console and pc in the same time.

They certainly will. Maybe even make the base pvp game f2p which will bring new players in

Im aware of this, im from aus originally where games can cost more than they do in the US comparatively. Its not fun im not gonna sugar coat or disagree with you there at all. But like i said youve got time, and theyve given options. Not like you need to pay up tomorrow to get to play pve.

The new game is PvE.

They had two choices. Sell the PVE only game as a completely separate product. There was never any intention of a new PVP game. They don’t have one to sell.

So anyone who wants to play both PVE and PVP would have to buy 2 separate games. And they will have to keep them both installed on their computer. And they will have to switch between them constantly.

Or

They can just make them crossgame. And then consumers have multiple purchase choices.

They chose the latter. This gives entirely new customers a good deal. And it saves space on the computer for anyone who owns both.

Like…you’re literally mad at them for making your life easier.

It’s called clickbait.

lol are you under the impression everyone reads every post in every thread they comment on? Sorry to disappoint you there. Click bait is fine its 2019, just dont react when people call you out for it. You say you dont have time to discuss morals, but you’re very adamantly defending yourself. In reality if you didnt have doubts you wouldnt even be responding to these comments.

2 Likes

Wow way to change the entire meaning of what I said with that cutoff there.

I didn’t tell you it immoral. I told you that choices have consequences.

Sadly life doesn’t work that way, you don’t have the money you can’t have the fun, crying about it on the overwatch forums won’t get you free stuff, you just gotta work for your money. Considering it is a cross platform, I doubt it would cost much at all honestly, they would probably give you a discount if you had OW already anyways.

Wow…I didn’t know that. I’m for that honestly.

I would be pretty suprised if there isn’t small discount for PC players that own Overwatch 1.

I wonder if this is coming to console at all. And if it is, it will probably be full price.

the events still happening but there’s no new mission. (and after the 90% gency mission 10% winston pays taxes mission last year, i don’t think anyone will miss it)

I dont want “free stuff” but i would like to pay for expansion like for expansion, not like for next game
Dlc at least cost less usualy than game was costing. And this litteraly scream like its dlc not separated game.

Nope, at making expansions cost that much as new games

Wasnt there not a logo for xbox one during presentation?

I would as well honestly, but like I said, I doubt it, since it’s cross platform.
Don’t know what people are complaining about anyways, every update to overwatch 2, overwatch 1 gets as well (unless PVE related).

1 Like

This is literally an expansion. It’s just got OW2 slapped onto it.

1 Like

And its sold separated as far as we know as next game?

You haven’t seen the price scheme yet to claim your complaint is about price.

1 Like

Dude, it’s cross platform.
meaning it’s got EVERYTHING from OW1 and MORE.
Therefore it’s an expansion, okay?

So a $40 new game that includes the old game content isnt ok. But a $40 expansion adding pve to the old game would be ok? Makes sense.

1 Like

Welp, if i voice it laud enaught for jeff to be even more mad at forum mayby they will lower it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

i’ll stop you right there. no.
im not expecting much from anyone, let alone read an entire thread, i dont even do that, but reading some of the early posts from the thread would always be a good start to know more than what was initially given. thats just from my experience anyway.