Arcade is unbearable to even play

When I play arcade I want to have fun and not worry to much about trying to win. Until you put in 3 little loot boxes which seem to be harder to get then the next rank in comp. When all your game modes in arcade are a big joke and none are fair
except for the death match game modes which aren’t to easy to win if you are in a lobby full of people who pick their main hero and try hard. Its also hard to play the same winter game modes over and over again when they aren’t fun after 3 years of the same events. So that leaves one mode on the table mystery heroes and it’s absolutely the most unfair game mode out of all of them. I get that it is arcade and hero stacking would be fine until you find the enemy team has 4 zaryas and 2 roadhogs and you cant do anything about it because your team always seems to get the heroes that are not needed. I don’t understand how you could fix it and I don’t care how I just wish I could enjoy this game once more.

3 Likes

This is a you problem then. Stop caring about the win condition.

Mystery Heroes is hit and miss but can be incredibly rage inducing when it really misses, I tend to avoid it now a days since it usually comes down to who gets the better comp or wins the first engagement since the winning side will have Ults while the other team does not.

I usually wait for Total Mayhem myself for Arcade loot boxes.

Why do you get loot boxes for playing arcade and not normal mode?

Because they don’t have to force you to play normal mode.

They also exclude several modes from appearing during events: 🙉 These modes are NEVER in the Arcade during events:

I’ve promised myself I wouldn’t rant, so I’ll keep this short.

The win condition is only an issue for me when the game-modes are not fun, and the arcade is not fun for me during some events (Summer-games and Winter Wonderland are examples due to re-hashed modes that are boring/uneventful.)

1 Like