Anytime I look at female overwatch characters I get envious

Now this isn’t a complaint thread. More of just a “I need to vent somewhere” thread.

Any time I see cute art of Sombra or Mercy or Tracer or any female character in overwatch I think “I wanna look just like them. They are huge transition goals” and I get a little sad because I was born with this man body.

Sorry for the vent and wasting your time. Just wanna post it somewhere to get it off my chest.

44 Likes

I wish I had the body of Junkrat, all tall and slender, with the face of Hanzo coz eyebrows and nose <3 with soldiers luscious blonde hair

A boy can dream xd

9 Likes

I too wish I had gains like Zarya.

36 Likes

I have the same feeling about Ominics in the game.

I want to float like Zenyatta.

32 Likes

I just wish I was as cool as Reinhardt :rofl:

11 Likes

Overwatch heroes in SFM look like soulless lumps of play-doh

16 Likes

Don’t let it get to you. These are just characters. If you really want to look like them then go ahead, the technology to do so exists as far as I can tell.

1 Like

Thank you! The one post that helped! :smiley:

1 Like

I want to look like torb. Is there technology that can turn me into a dwarf?

1 Like

there probably is lol

Chop your legs off at the knees, will take you down 18 inches!

2 Likes

Just one question though, is this tied to Overwatch only? O.o because you shouldn’t have as a goal to look like fictional characters… they aren’t real no matter how much closer to reality they were intended to be

9 Likes

Its more like I wanna look like a woman. Sorry for the lack of clarification

2 Likes

You think that’s bad? Try playing LOL lmao.

1 Like

I want to look just like bastion.

That is what peak performance looks like

3 Likes

What do you mean by that?

hugs did that help?

5 Likes

Literally every female in lol iş hyper sexualized and has the same hourglass body. Except the cat/dog creature yordles and illaoi. And it has 140 something characters.

3 Likes

Thank you Alexis! :3 you’re very sweet

That got me checking the tubes for “Dorf on Golf”.