Anything yet on torb and sym?

Play of the game
J E F F
Trolling the forums.

7 Likes

Sombra! she needs it.

2 Likes

Tracer buffs incoming. :sweat:

(though to be more serious, my guess for people that could use attention would be Meiā€¦ maybe Bastion.)

1 Like

Or Baguetteā€™s nerf incoming.

2 Likes

It didnā€™t sound like a nerf. You donā€™t hype everybody up just for a nerf.

2 Likes

I like how the torb topic get a dev response but nothing in bastion topic.

I think itā€™s because Torb is on their radar. They have said so before.

4 Likes

You hype everyone up for a dive nerfā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m no designer Jeff but I sat down and tried to come up with a balanced idea for the character and couldnā€™t find anything :S everything sheā€™s got is really iconic and number wise delicateā€¦ I really want to see what you guys come up with because in my opinion Symmetra is one of the hardest heroes to make both interesting and balanced

2 Likes

Reiterate her shieldingā€¦ with brigitte damage mitigation is more of a refined supportive roleā€¦ temporary shields, pleaaase.

1 Like

Just see around on all these threads about nerfing Brigitte. Iā€™d way, some will totally hype about her nerfs.

QuiƩn es Sombra???

1 Like

I think itā€™d be cool if she had more structures and used the turret slots as a resource for them such as some take more than one active sentry slot.

I always find nerfs disappointing. Buffs are always more interesting. Thatā€™s why everybody was so crazy about the Sombra changes.

2 Likes

It wonā€™t be Mercy, theyā€™ve already said they wonā€™t be focusing on her any time soon.

Itā€™d say, they said that some time ago.
But you are still right, wonā€™t be Mercy at all.

1 Like

awfully coy of you, Jeffrey.

2 Likes

breathes heavily in Mercy

3 Likes

the problem about having more stuff is that numbers tend to pile up so you end up with either too much or too little, also having numbers like 7.5 dps can feel extremely weird so balancing stuff like that IS particularly tricky, giving her more turrets or more hp to her turrets throw her balance out of the window

not to mention that removing anything from her kit also leaves her on a weird state, say you remove photon barrier, now symmetra is pretty much defenseless, move shield gen to a skill and itā€™s super op, stuff like that can make her impossible to balance

Safe your breath, really.

2 Likes