šŸŸ Anyone speak French? Looking For Possible Hero 30 Hints?

Iā€¦ never mentioned a carpenter? I said architect.

EDIT: Because you hinted at leonora being the 5th architect. Iā€™m trying to understand how you made that conclusion, never talked about carpenters!

Are you sure about Bilodeau. It sounds more like he was shot down nothing to de with undercover.

at 0:54 that poster might be a future hero. itā€™s rumoured that hero 30 is an omnic soā€¦

I think thats just the art. Its based on the Le Chat Noir poster, which also has the beginning of the words black. I dont think it means anything for Overwatch though

But why are they there, exactly? I find it odd to believe theyā€™re there to sightsee, they must be connected to the event somehow as they were made relevant when they were mentioned in between the wanted omnic.

Unless that hint is a dead end meant to confuse us, and they just happen to on vacation on Rialto, for some reason. Which wouldnā€™t make much sense other than to throw us off.

Sorry I thought you were talking about what the police officer saidā€¦

I have a lot to unpackā€¦ gonna take break, report tomorrow.

Basically thinking Leonora and the 5th Archaeologist are one of the same. (If true, increases the value of her art.)

also here the old concept(need to try to edit it later: šŸ—æ THE AMAZING TALON HERO 30 CONCEPT: LEONORA (The Video))

Well, Code 5 is a real code. Code 5, as a police radio designation, is used situationally when undercover officers donā€™t want a potential arrest or investigation interrupted by patrol officers. So there was an agent who was at risk of blowing their cover and having their investigation interrupted.

In France, these are the different situations for when code 5 is used:

Used when Wanted/Records checks are requested by an agent to alert the agent of a wanted felon, a person known to be dangerous or a person known to be mentally unstable.

A backup unit shall be dispatched Code 2 on all Code 5ā€™s.

Personnel will NOT proceed with Code 5 details until the receiving unit requests the same. The unit receiving a Code 5 will request the details when he is in a safe position to do so, which might not be until his backup arrives.

What I want to know is why you think this is the case, though. Surely Iā€™m missing some hints that connect them?

They could have been passing through back when they were doing their world heist, though with those two ā€œno score too small, no heist too bigā€
They steal what and when they want, and are infamous, so yeah , could just be a fun Easter egg to help plot out their world heist, theyā€™re not there currently, theyā€™re in australia in the current timeline

Iā€™m french and didnā€™t know that.
Thank you.

The connection is the suitcase (Which is the prop used by the 5th Archaeologist: We never got the 5th name) and the police saying Omnic cell is at that hotelā€¦ where the Suitcase is.

And if the police considered Leonora a suspect even more clues

Wait where did they say that they suspected Leonora? I donā€™t even think sheā€™s referenced on this map?

Hmmm, It could be a possibility. At least they seem to be hinting that.

Letā€™s hope this isnā€™t another Emre.

1 Like

Officer Talking about a female Omnic at a bookstore (just assuming to connect dots but I am seeing a pattern)

I donā€™t recall them saying her name, ā€¦just a short female omnic who is with the paris resistance cell
I dunno if a famous artist omnic like Leonora would not be unknown or take part in a resistance cell in paris, unless ā€¦iā€™m missing a huge chunk connecting her to this story

Leonora is a member of Talonā€¦ already talked about this.

???
Where was that stated??? Can I get a link please???
Man why do I always seem to keep missing lore

Dude, the payload (whatever it is) comes from her art gallery and goes straight to Talonā€¦ itā€™s pretty simple to see the connection (Italy map things)

Leonora the banner it has a logo on it, this logo can also be found in Kings Row at the 2nd point where it says UNDERWORLD

1 Like

ā€¦ dude thatā€™s even more connections to the resistance (better not be lies) (checking now)

Edit: Nah false alarm that just the Omnic letter for ā€œoā€