🐟 Anyone speak French? Looking For Possible Hero 30 Hints?

We can’t see the complete shape though.
Her body is as Similar to Echo as Soldier is to Mccree. They both have heads over their bodies, yes, and small hips, but that’s all we can tell.

Also, posture and animation matters even more so than silhouette.

2 Likes

Leonora could have something floating behind her or it

That would make her similar to Echo, since what distinguishes her the most, aside from her color sceme and floaty and gentle animations are her huge floating wing things on her back.

But why you guys think its her?

I explained it a few posts ago. I think it could be her, I don’t think it is, for sure, her.

This is only if that wanted omnic is the next hero. Could be a red herring, they like doing that.

There is also this theory but needs to be expanded on after today: đŸ¶ All the puppy vids while we wait for new Map. (Super Wholesome) (oops wrong link)

Reminds me of those “oops accidental selfie”.

Sorry you will never know.

Ashe has a big a$$ cowboy hat, plus ana crouches even standing up. Their silhouettes are different.

Would’ve edited it out otherwise :thinking:

Anyways, we’ll have to wait for more clues to be sure. So far we’re making conspiracy theories out of connecting freckles.

Look I am just wasting time now.

But Doomfish, they changed the head on Anubis, likely Pharah’s father

But the wanted female name is not mentioned which means that the wanted omnic is not the oh so popular leonara.

look we are just assuming, we wont have anything concert till the first hint.

We have a lot of freckles but no marker to connect them.

Which is why posture matters a lot.

And we don’t know how similar Leonora and Echo are, as I said, only their hips. Their heads are different, Echo’s torso seems to be much more wide while Leonora has a more human-like torso with a small robo-bust and that big neck collar. Echo’s legs look human-like in shape, while Leonora has them odd shaped, it seems, like the legs at the front get smaller the lower you go.

Not to mention those big, big wing things Echo has, hard to get them mixed up.

They could also move and stand in completely different ways. So I can’t say they’re similar outside of them having a mostly human-like body with legs, heads and arms. And all human heroes have that, they’re they’re distinct.

EDIT: This isn’t to say Leonora is the next hero, but that it isn’t impossible just because they both are humanlike omnics. They have redeeming features.

1 Like

At some point you have to ask yourself aside from that BS something more important than “is it possible?”

Yes, you can take two identical twins and give them different pose and so make them work in the game.

But why would you.

What’s more likely, that will have two robots with almost exactly same body type (and we’ll have to wait to see their posture to differentiate them) or that proooooobably that’s a long shot?

With humans inevitably we have that problem because it’s our anatomy and human make up the majority of the heroes. But with Omnics they wouldn’t have to limit themselves in that regard.

And guess what. They will not.

Did you read anything of what I said?

Anything?

French here !

I just want to confirm that Luna doesn’t say anything interesting. She either tells you that she welcomes you as a guest in her cabaret, or says some irrelevant yet poetic stuff like “Les hommes se vantent de leurs conquĂȘtes, ils flattent, et puis, ils les jettent” (Men brag about their conquests, they flatter them then throw them away) or “Le moineau dont les plumes ruissellent fuit la tempĂȘte Ă  tire-d’aile” (The sparrow whose feathers are dripping flees the storm quickly)

2 Likes

yup. Waiting for an answer to what I said instead of your hissy fit

A link to my thread would have been appreciated :stuck_out_tongue:

Glad I could help all of the non french speaker over there =)