Anyone have patchnotes for doomfist junkerqueen hotfix?

Junkerqueen felt absolute trash when I played, I guess it wasn’t just in my head because her melee was bugged and is being hotfixed. Anyone find patchnotes on what is being changed?

1 Like

Ok so it’s literally the melee punch without gracie was probably not buffed with everyone else and now they fixed it so it is. Meh. Nice to fix but nothing that will change her much. The twitter post made it sound like this should make her much more viable on the new patch.

Wym junker queen is absolutely op rn.

1 Like

Lol, dps mains when a self healing tank gets a permanent -20% debuff to their self healing :rofl:

1 Like

Ok? Doesnt change the fact that jq rush is meta.

The enemy tank is also dealing with the dps passive.

1 Like

she does seem ok. had some games this week with her connecting her knife on me a lot and of course bring me towards her… she killed me as tracer brutally once, i was like “yes mommy”

She feels fine, because her self heal makes it looks like she is easier to heal than other tanks. Also she is harder to hit so the DPS passive is not applied so often…

Alternatively, her smaller hitbox makes her more affected by the projectile buffs than larger tanks too.

2 Likes

If only there was a change that made it almost impossible to miss. Oh wait…
Junkerqueen feels laughably easy to kill now that landing three headshots on a row is not only fairly possible, but achievable for players with mediocre aim.

2 Likes

Nice one, thanks a lot for the link!

On Doomfist I noticed that a LOT has changed overnight, he is definitely playable now. However the absolutely annoying “sonic boom” sound bug that sometimes happens at the end of / when cancelling Rocket Punch still exists.

Today I had TONS of fun playing Doomfist to be honest, haven’t slept the night and was doing my rankings.
I also noticed with all enemy Doomfists I encountered that the “diffing” part literally is aiming now. You immediately notice if you aim better than the enemy and vice versa. It’s a great time to learn DF right now, pretty unforgiving on the basics to survive and if you want to win you really need to hit your shots.
Pretty much picks me up where I left on my journey in S8 (been playing DF a lot for the past two seasons sitting on 192 hours right now).

1 Like