Anyone else's Overwatch Freezing/Crashing? (PC)

I have a REALLY good PC and my game has NEVER crashed or froze, but ever since this recent patch my game has frozen in the middle of a match twice and I actually have to press CTRL+ALT+Delete and start a Task Manager just to close the game and exit out of it, good thing I’m not doing my placements yet, would suck if this happened in Competitive.

1 Like

After the latest patch I did have issues starting the game. It would immediately crash for me. It’s never done that before, I figured a quick restart would fix it or a file scan would, but they didn’t. After a couple tries the game finally started though and worked fine, I haven’t played again yet, so I don’t know if I’ll have the same problems today.

Happened to me last night too just as I was starting a comp. game. And then again later I got the message can’t load game in between games. Was a bummer.

I forgot to mention that the game froze mid-qp match for my sister (on her own pc), that had never happened before either. Otherwise the game has been fine.

Same. I was in the middle of a custom game when my game froze

Same here, my game has been crashing at least twice a night ever since the patch they changed Hanzo’s scatter.

Yeah, overall I have had an decrease in performance after the last patch. I have a 3 year old laptop that runs everything good on mid-high settings and I have been frozen out of games and have had some issues with lagg and latency. Good to know I’m not alone.

they recently released a patch to fix this issue… I definitely had the game freeze on me (for the first time ever, like with yourself) two times after the last patch before the fix.

Do you’ve all the recent updates?