Anyone else having trash luck?

I can’t seem to get any skins from this event whatsoever

2 Likes

Have got 2 Epics and 1 legendary so far.

1 Like

I want your luck lmao

Got jack o lantern and doomfish. Are you at a level where tou get duplicates most boxes?

1 Like

I mean I think? I get nothing but dupes 99% of the time
Also those are literally the only two skins I want lol.

After 18 boxes, getting all dupes, everything grey/blue and only got Doomfish in the last one. Doomfish is the one skin I didn’t want.

1 Like

But de shape of wata!

@seraphukun sorry to hear that. They’re the only two I wanted, mwahah.

1 Like

afvgsdasfsdaf I’m dying here. I played Arcade for two hours and came out with spider widowmaker… on console…

1 Like

Every event it seems I get skins I don’t really care for. Got Widow and Mei’s but I don’t care for them at all lol.

1 Like

My luck has been trash since the day I was born so :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I’m getting 4 dupes even though Blizz said that during events the chance to get dupes is dropped by a lot…what BS

1 Like

Same, every box I open just has grey or blue. It sucks.

4 Likes

The only thing i got that is valuable to me is Brigs pose, besides that, nothing at all

1 Like

Oh my yes. 25 boxes so far, three legendaries, Safari Winston, Mayham Hammond, and Doomfish.

There are 3 heroes in this game that I absolutely hate and never choose. Ever. I would’ve rathered they dropped as 500cr each instead. These skins are wasted on me and are just gonna collect virtual dust.

why would you say that about best boi Hammy

1 Like

Welp i litterally got Soldier as my firts legendary and can’t say i want anything else.
So no lol.

1 Like

Lol it’s okay that you like him, I think he’s adorable and I wish I could use him. I’m sure he’s fantastic in capable hands. Those just are not my hands. :pensive:

2 Likes

He takes a looooooad of practice but he’s by far the most enjoyable hero on the roster once you learn him!

I’m only missing Moira and Pharah.

I’ve been stuck at 2900 credits in my DPS account since the event has started, and I play 5 hours a day. ALL I WANT IS THE PHARAH SKIN :frowning: