Anyone else having issues with the rewards for winning?

I have now played and won 3 games in Arcade, but have only 2/9 on the first part of the challenge… Shouldn’t it be 6/9 at this point? I have 3 wins and earned the first loot box in Arcade (been waiting for the event before I ground boxes this week).

So yeah, got 3 wins, got a box, but it shows 2/9 in the challenge. WTH?

Anyway. Anyone else?

1 Like

I’m noticing inconsistencies as well.

2 Likes

I’ve had this issue in the last two events. I haven’t started farming for this one, but it seems to be a persistent issue.

Played a 4th game and now 4/9 for the first section of the challenge. And 4 wins out of 9 for arcade. No losses.

Its almost as if it didn’t count the first two games. Personally I hate this new system. I liked the older way better. Even at a 50/50 win/loss you could STILL get through it faster than it is now.

1 Like

login off from the game apparently fix it, for a time at least

yup… apparently others have. Not personally but you’re not alone.

This isn’t new, been happening since they changed from wins to wins and loses count. Sometimes neither counts for some reason.

1 Like

Yup no idea what really causes. Some times it works, some times it doesn’t. All I know is if you notice it not working, it won’t ever work that session and as others have said you kind of have to log off and log back in.

If however your first game works, usually the rest that session work. It’s very annoying because it already takes 27 or so games to get the rewards if you lose. Yet for the last several events this bug has existed without Blizzard so much as acknowledging it exist far as I know.

I’ve been having it too and it’s not only in this event, previous events also had this error.

It works as intended for QP, but it doesn’t for arcade.

I just close the game and open it again and it works fine for the first arcade match, then it doesn’t anymore, then I repeat the process cause it works as intended only every first time you enter the game.

As a reminder, only games in any matchmaking mode should count. This means any custom games in the game browser DO NOT apply to earning rewards for the weekly challenges. If I remember right for Deathmatch, you must win the top place (not just top 4) to get the bonus point toward the 27 points to unlock the weekly challenge skin. Also you must play the game to the point to where the match is declared in order to earn the points, and leaving any time before will result in not earning any points. I believe there are some rules for backfilling too, but I am not entirely certain.

Remember you earn 1 point for playing an eligible game and 1 additional point for winning that game.

It happens when I play arcade PvE.
I haven’t tested with other arcade modes though.

Which mode exactly please. If you are playing any specific challenge, please list that as well.

Also a reminder that you do have a week……I get that some people have limited playin time but you don’t have to farm it all today (more than likely anyway)

Any Junkstein revenge mode. Any one.

I played mostly that one challenge with just 3 players.

And you are earning no points whatsoever or just one per game? If only one, are you fulfilling the true victory condition?

Junkenstein normal and endless.

Won 3 games and it only counted the 1st one.

When I open the game and play the first match, I earn 2, if I win, as intended. The second time I queue and win I get no points or just 1, and I’m waiting till the end.

What works for me is to close and reopen the game between every Junkstein match.

I gave up on winning those points through arcade, just got the weekly lootboxes and finished my points on normal QP.

Just as an update, I did confirm that Junkenstein modes may not reward arcade or event challenge credits. You will need to play other modes to ensure you can earn the weekly challenges:

1 Like

Considering the only time I play Arcade games is when there is a PVE to play there, that completely blows right now.

2 Likes

I’m having an issue winning because it’s the first day of a event so all the cheaters are coming out and Blizzard isn’t doing anything