Anyone else having connection problems

Me on PS4. Said I had 3000 peeps ahead of me but it keeps kicking me off. Still can’t get on so I turned my console off and I’m waiting a bit.

1 Like

Several people are having issues rn. I gave up on it and am just playing Destiny 2 for the rest of the night instead LOL

1 Like

My friend and I keep getting on and then booted off (PS4)

1 Like

Blizzard is right now investigating connection issues for this spike of reports. Please hang tight and avoid Competitive Play.

2 Likes

Yes. Getting queued, then getting in, then getting dc’d.

1 Like

Ddos I would imagine, done this before

Bn-564, b -101, 40 people ahead woops! Just kidding kick, back to bn-564. Shut down, restart router, turn on playstation, bn-564…

Hey I just got that game today! Fun game, although how do I get to multiplayer? It’s really confusing at the beginning.

1 Like

Or any other play…

I’ll play you rock, paper, scissors :grin:

Nice! It’s a great game, I love it :grin:

You have to talk to Shaxx to do the PvP stuff, if that’s what you’re referring to.

Hyper annoying. I finally got some friends on and boompf, “no game for you”.

Yeah, PvP. Is it any good? Or is mostly a campaign game?

It’s great, but hard meta weapons. You are gonna get trolled by the same gun in 90% of your games. But it’s nothing you can’t work around if you enjoy a challenge. I prefer comp mode with no radar, really evens things up.

1 Like

Its a DDoS attack everyone, details here:

1 Like

I don’t care for PvP in general, but my siblings LOVE the PvP in Destiny. They have a bunch of different modes like OW does too, so you’re not playing the same thing every match. They even have a mode that’s literally Total Mayhem, not joking.

I’m more of a PvE person though, which the game is GREAT for. Tons of grind and stuff like that. Love it :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Called it :slight_smile:
Oh :frowning:

1 Like

What’s a meta weapon? I think I would enjoy the no radar as well, I always enjoyed as barebones as it gets.

I like both, one of my favorites is Rise of the Tomb Raider and Horizon Zero Dawn. Overwatch was just about the only PvP I’ve enjoyed on console, I think I’ll enjoy Destiny 2’s as well.

You’ll find out, heh. It’s a weapon everyone uses. Like here a hero/combo everyone uses.

But in no radar you won’t get trolled nearly as hard, unless they are a 4 stack.

Iron banner is next week and that is basically 6v6 koh, it’s good fun.

I prefer pve as well. If you ps4, slywether85, I can carry a lot. outside the raids obviously.