Anyone else experiencing problems with Overwatch NA PC servers?

I was just in a competitive match, and I got kicked out before round 2, and then it took me 2 minutes to get back in, everyone on the enemy team got kicked except for 1 person, and then they got kicked as well, cancelling the whole match.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve been having big problems since the last update (when Archives event went active). It says I can’t provide links in my posts or else I’d include where it looks like problems are happening.

It’s very similar to the random spikes that started happening during the last halloween event. Seems like great connection but then there are sudden latency spikes and rubberbanding. Sometimes I’ll even get the red flashing icon which usually signals I’m about to disconnect, but I won’t actually disconnect.

I play mainly arcade e.g. mystery heroes and archive options.

For what it’s worth, the same thing happens no matter if I’m playing direct connection or via various PIA VPN options I have via California, Las Vegas, West Coast, etc.

Not seeing any weird issues otherwise with my connection. It’s all Blizzard/Overwatch.

1 Like

Google occasionally goes offline, last month there was a full GCP outage (impacted their search site too) for about 30 minutes

Take a look at this thread if you are east coast/central and consider contributing some WinMTR results. There is certainly something wrong on the Blizzard side, but more data is needed to determine how to move forward.